Friday, April 30, 2010

Picture Frames

Why do we need to frame our pictures, diplomas and other recognition paraphernalia??? Is it to show it off to people that comes to our house, or is it because it makes us feel good that we accomplished something??? To me, it is both! Are there any other reason besides these two reasons??? Let me know!!! Nowadays, it is very hard to find a place to frame our picture. Years ago, there is an overabundance of businesses specializing in framing. What happened to them? Is it because it is very expensive to to go them? Or is it because you can just go to a dollar store for one and presto! your diploma is framed and it only cost you a dollar!!!! El cheapo!!! And you are sooo pleased that you only spent a buck and your diploma can be hanged in the wall for all to see!!! Bravo!!! You only spent a buck! But how does it look with your dollar frame??? Not as imposing and elegant as the other diplomas you have seen in some people's houses! That is right! What do you expect with a dollar frame??? A million dollar look??? Wake up, kiddo!!! It is not the same!!! If it is a diploma.... I would get a professional to do it! It might cost more, but I think it is worth it!!!! After all, you earned your diploma with your sweat, blood, tears and money so your diploma is priceless! You can splurge with this one! I tried to look at businesses engaged in framing... cannot find one! After a few inquiries, I learned that they do it in arts and crafts stores. Did you guys know that?? Ha! Ha! Ha!! You ninkampoof!!! When was the last time you had a picture framed??? Many moons ago??? That is why you did not know that the arts and crafts does this! I went to one, they were going to charge an arm and a leg for framing of my picture, even though the frames are on sale and there is a discount!! Also, they cannot guarantee if the crease on my picture can be straightened out, or if the picture will be ruined!!! Plus their customer service is not good! You wait and wait and wait for someone to help you. By the time they come to help you out, it is over 15 minutes, plus their attention is not focused on you! Needless to say, I ran out of the store as fast as I could!!! Back to square one! Luckily, I found a professional one, who knows what he is doing! Not only did he straightened the crease from the picture, but the framing was sooo nice and elegant!!!! The picture, which came from Rome is priceless to us because it is Pope Benedict's so you know why I am very particular with the framing!!! I believe it was worth every penny that I spent on the frame!!! In fact I went back to get his services again, and I was completely satisfied with it!!! I am completely sold to professional framing, and I just love the outcome of the diploma and the needlestitch picture framed!!! They were magnificent and it looks like a million dollar to me!!! Very, very nice!!! this professional framer really is good! He really knows the art of framing!!! Wow!!!! Try it and I guarantee you that there will be no regrets!!!
Posted by vs at 4/30/2010 11:41 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment