Saturday, April 24, 2010

Child Bully

Have you ever been the subject of bullying?? How about your loved ones??? Yes??? I am sure that almost everyone has been subjected to bullying, one way or another! It is not a nice feeling though. You become afraid to go back to where the bullying occurred. You try to stay away from the bullies. Does that mean that you are afraid of them?? Of course not!!!! You just do not want to stoop to their low level!!! You do not want confrontation as much as possible!! That is very commendable, unless you have reach your limit! Count 1 to 100 before you lose your temper with the bullies!!! Easier said than done?? Perhaps. Do you know of any other solution??? Let us know!!!Let me tell you about the two little loved ones I have who was bullied in front of our yard! In front of your yard??? That is right!!! The two bullies were new in our neighborhood who came from the city, and much bigger than my little guy. They pinned him under them and he was crying when he and his sister told me of the episode. I quickly marched to the bullies' houses. Did you know what I got? Nothing! A cold look from the mothers!! That is right!! The mothers were nonchalant about it!!! Were you furious??? Of course, won't you be mad, if you were me??? Your little ones are being attacked and the mothers of the bullies does not give a damn!! What did I do? Since I cannot get the mothers to cooperate, I took my little ones to a Japanese dojo, and enrolled them in karate so they can defend themselves and not be bullied again!!! They were on their second week, when the two bullies came back in our front yard to confront my little boy. What happened next was hysterical to me. They pinned my little boy to the ground! His sister, three years older than him, took the bullies off from him and did a karate move on them!!! They must have been caught off guard. They did not know what hit them!!! It was a little girl!!!! And to think that these boys are much older and bigger than them!!! Needless to say, they scurried out of our front yard like little mice, never to come back!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!!! Serves them right!!! Sounds like a movie??? Has anyone have similar stories like mine??? I bet!!! Please tell us!!! Your stories are most welcomed!!!!How about me? Was I bullied when I was little? Yes, I was! It was a little boy. He was always making fun of me, and I do not know why. One day, he probably hit me on my darkest hour. I responded to his bullying!!! Did I get in trouble? Of course not, because everybody knows what is going on in school!!! The next thing I know, the boy's grandmother was talking to my mother, telling her how I was chasing his grandson with an umbrella!!! That must have been a sight, a girl chasing a boy with an umbrella!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! He never came back to bully me again!!! So, bullies, beware! You never know what the people you are bullying can or will do!!! They are very nice people that is patient and kind, but when their limit is reach, you do not want to find out!!! So, what do you guys out there think? Did I do the right things on both occasion? Was I wrong or right with the karate school? Did I do the right thing chasing the boy with the umbrella??? For one thing, on both occasions, the bullying stopped! Alleluia!!!
Posted by vs at 4/24/2010 5:27 PM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment