Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hairstyle

What is in a hairstyle? Hairstyle can make you look glamorous or not glamorous, be it a man or a woman! See, I did not say ugly, but unglamorous! Good for you! Who follows trendy hairstyle mostly? I think it is mostly the women who are very particular about their looks! Am I right??? Oftentimes, men don't care how they look, especially if they are already married unless they are looking for a wild fling! What do you mean? I have seen women let themselves go, also, as soon as they are married and have a ton of kids unless they have a fling! They are soo busy they forget their own self. Ha!! Talk about yourself!!! There are women even though they are married still want to look presentable and gorgeous, for their own image, fling or no fling!!!! Right???? Egoistic women? Not really. They just want to be presentable for their own sake! After all, sometimes people sees you with the way you dress and carry yourself! Have you ever observed in a department store.... if you are dressed nicely, the salespeople are swarming all over you! If you dressed shabbily, the salepeople does not even bother with you!!! They pretend they do not see you!! Am I right??? Really!!! If I am out shopping, I really do not want to be bothered with salespeople, unless I have a question. I want to look at the items by myself peacefully! Who shares with me this kind if sentiment? Me...me...me....There are men or women, that follows the hairstyle, even if it does not suit them.l They just want to be in the "in" crowd. There are still others that do not change their style from a long time ago. Your friends or relatives keep on urging you to change, but no dice!!! You rather be comfortable. To change your hairstyle is not you! You feel like shouting to them to leave you alone! I see someone smiling. Did I hit a note??? What do you think? Bangs are very popular nowadays. They can really alter your look for the better! I have seen the dramatic change in some people! And I also believe that bangs make you look younger! Is this right or wrong??? Bangs goes with either short or long hair! I just love my bangs!!! I cannot live without my bangs!!!! How about you gals out there? Love your bangs also??? How about men? I think men's beauty is more natural than women. They just have a haircut and bam!, that is what you get. For women, we can do other things to our hair. We can curl it, uncurl it, or add extensions, ribbons, barrette or anything our heart desires! With men, you cannot add ribbons, barrettes or extensions unless you are a girlie type! Wait a minute, mister! I have seen men with very, very long hair! Do you think it is their own hair, or did they add an extension to it??? Any men with a long hair, please let us know if that is your real hair or somebody else's hair! We are all dying to know! How about the people that are bald? Some probably are just balding naturally, and others, probably do not want to be bothered about the price that comes with the hair. Right?? After all, how many things do we need for our hair to keep it nice, shiny, smelling good and well coif day after day? That is why there is an overabundance of hair products, and beauty salons! Keeping hair can be expensive but it can also break you or make you!!!! If the products can be expensive, there are home made products that are just as good! A word of caution: be sure it is reliable and safe! You do not want to end up looking like a clown or with no hair!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Better yet, stick to the professional hair care! Better safe than sorry!!!!!!!
Posted by vs at 4/29/2010 8:32 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment