Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Butt or Big Boobs

Big Butt or Big Boobs??? Ladies, if you have a choice, which one would you prefer? I think I know what the men wants, and wish what their roommate ( roommate, my butt!!!!), girlfriends, or neighbors have! Big Boobs!!! Of, course,so he can parade you all over town as his prized possession for a few months! Some of the men like to look at it, a lot others to feel it, like how they feel the melon or watermelon to see if it is ripe! That is a good one. You are right! Some women has boobies as big as a melon, others have boobies as big as a watermelon!!! You are sooo stupid!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh! Oh! You do not compare fruits with boobs! Why not??? It is so different! Why is it different, the fruits do not have feelings, the same with fake boobs....... no feelings!!!! Am I right or not? Anyone??? Some men would prefer a big butt on their woman! Why is that?? I don't really know why, but maybe it looks sexy, especially, if it protrudes from your behind a mile long! A mile long! That is nonsense!! There is no one with a mile long butt!!! How about Jennifer Lopez???? It seems she has a mile long butt! When she is on side view or back view, all you can see is her big, protruding butt!!! Marc Anthony is soo lucky. If he feels tense, all he has to do is squeeze JLo's butt! After all that is like squeezing those tension balls, and she has a big one to relieve his tension! And it is not only one, but two, on each side!!!! Zip your mouth!!! You are soooo crazy!!! You are just so jealous because you do not have a big bum! Perhaps I am, perhaps I am not! So, what is it?? If I am jealous, I would have gone under the knife to make by butt bigger! Then, why didn't you??? Well, first of all, it is a cosmetic reason, so the insurance will not cover it. Right??? Second, who cares whether I have a small butt? At least I have a beautiful one! Who says? Me! Me! Me!!!! My, oh, my, why don't you wait for someone to praise your butt? If I do that, I will be waiting forever!!!! LOL!!!! That is right, I am in love with my own butt!!! You are really crazy!!!! Oh, well!!! What are your sentiments out there?? just what I thought!!!Okay women, you have not said which one you would prefer? I see many hands for big boobs! Why do you gals like big boobs? So you can wear a plunging neckiline day in and day out, and everybody, both men and women will be gaga over you? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!!!You always want to be in the limelight? Why? Were you deprived of the limelight when you were growing up, that is why you want now all the attention of the world??? Ya???? Goodness gracious, girl!!! I just hope you do not attract the wrong people!!! Having big boobs will not give you happiness and satisfaction in life!!! Look at Pamela Anderson! Do you think she is happy? She has been in relationship, one after another, and in the Dancing with the Stars, she commented she is not romantically involved with anyone! Well, at least she has her big boobs to keep her company!!!! She should give her boobies names and start talking to them!! Wheee!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Won't that be a riot, if she does that, and a papparrazzi saw her?? Here's a sample of what she might say to Boo, her right booby, " What do you think, nobody has been calling me, what should I do?" Boo replied, "Flirt more, look more sexy, like a kitten and flip your hair back and forth. Look at Len Goodman, the old foggy judge from the Dancing with the Stars, he cannot take his eyes from you! He is sooo smitten with you!!!" But I do not want to date an old guy, he is at his last hurrah!! He! He! he! So, Pamela did her sexy moves as Boo instructed her to do. Did she get a date? Oh, ya!! But only two, she want more!!!! The next day, she turned to Booby, her left booby, she asked, " What should I do, to get a date?" Booby replied, "Just show some of your moves, or better yet, network!!! I am sure if you advertise that you are looking for that special someone, that men will be dropping like flies on your doorstep!" There you go Pamela, go now and start dating!!!!!! After all, you are sooo sexy, and .......very sexy! I do not know anything about Pamela so I cannot really write more! Okay, we had our fun. Let us go on....Some of you might prefer big a big butt! For what? So you could have a cushion when you sit?? Ha! Ha! Ha! This is not a laughing matter! Some women want to remove some of their behind because it is sooo big! Do you want to go through the knife? Besides being expensive, it will take a few months to recuperate! I imagine how painful it would be, and how agonizing it could be!!! You probably will not be able to sit for a few months!!! So, what do you do when you eat, sleep and drive??? You probably will be bedridden and will need all the help you can get!!! There you go folks, so do you think you will go and have your boobies and butt done??? OUCHY!!!! Or would you prefer what God gave to you??? After all, beauty is not only what the outside sees, but it is inside, in your heart!!!!! AMEN!!!! Have a nice weekend!! Stay safe and may God bless us all!!!!!
Posted by vs at 4/16/2010 8:00 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment