Friday, April 2, 2010

Fashion

Why am I talking about fashion, since I do not know anything about it? All I know are jeans, sweats, ready made clothes you buy in the department stores! So, you will all say, what the heck am I touching this subject? I don't know! It is such a hot topic to the hollywood people and the likes of Paris Hilton and others. I might get creamed talking about this topic! Who cares? To me, it is all the same, they just pay for the name of the designer, hence they pay top dollar! Besides, majority of us will not be in the limelight that we will be needing expensive, designer clothes! We will be happy with buying our clothes at the good old mall. Am I right? Have you noticed that that the clothes that are sold in America is mostly made in the other countries, especially China? I have been saying that since 10 to 15 years ago, when I was in one of the larger, upper scale store. I was rummaging in the store for clothes, I saw clothes made in China! That was a long time ago! And look at China now, they are fast becoming the world power! It is sad, if we continue buying their products, what will happen? What do you mean, what will happen? It already happened!!! Our economy is for the birds, and China is fast becoming a world power! The United States even owes them a ton of money! How will the US pay for it? Who knows? Let our government take care of it, and hope they know what they are doing!I do not know if the costumes of the athletes in the Olympics fall on this category, but I will discuss it anyway! I have been dying to say something about about men's bobsledding outfit! Their outfit is very tight ( aerodynamics?), there is nothing left for the imagination! As soon as I saw them on the start up, I made a remark," Oh, my gosh, look at him! You can see the big bulge!" That is true, the outline of his body, which looks like a caterpillar, is there to be seen by everybody in the whole wide world! Somebody told me," why are you looking at that?" What else can you see except his " ding dong" protruding soo much you cannot help but notice it first! Pervert! No, I am not! Just disgusted! I am just telling the truth! It is probably the same what they are going to say about the women skaters. Their skirts are soooo short and they have skimpy underwear that you have to notice their crotch when they raise their foot! And they raise their foot a lot that you will see how skinny is the crotch on their undies! I am glad though that they are wearing tights, so we do not see other things! Enough on this!!!!Since I am on the subject of underwear, I might as well talk about it. What is there to talk about? An underwear is an underwear, whether it is for a man or a woman! For men, it is just the boxer shorts or the regular underwear in different colors. I think the boxer shorts are more popular with men, since they are more comfortable. Some can even be worn outside. Are you kidding me? These are undies! You cannot wear it as a short outside, or you might get arrested for indecency! Men out there, am I right or what? Has anyone ever made it outside with a boxer short? Now, do not be shy! Let us know. We are all dying to hear your story or stories!!! On the other hand, women's undies have more variety? Why is that? We want to be pampered! We are also more daring with our bodies! Talk about yourself!! Mama mia! Ha! Ha! Okay, okay, not everyone is daring! Yup! There are more varieties for women, the" granny undies", the hipsters, the bikinis, the thongs and others. Some can be very expensive, and some reasonable, depending where it is made from. If it is imported, you have to pay an arm and a leg, and sometimes it is not that pretty also! You wiil say," Who cares.? Nobody will see it except yourself!" Are you sure about that? Stop! This is another topic! I do not want to go there.....yet! Anyway, women out there, be very careful when you buy those undies! There are women out there that buys it, then returns it, and the salespeople just re-tagged it and put it back to sell!!! Unbelievable!!! Can you imagine, if those women have "cooties", you will end up with that also? Gross! Double gross!!!! Lesson learned: Always wash underwears before using!!!!! Have a good day everybody!!!! Keep smiling!!!!!
Posted by vs at 3/5/2010 9:09 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment