Friday, April 2, 2010

Blog! Blog! Blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This is the fifth day I have this blog corner. I am telling myself, what am I doing here blogging? I am not computer savvy, but I am trying to learn. First of all, what is the meaning of the word "BLOG?" Is that the slang for talk? So, instead of saying Blog! Blog! Blog!, I can just say Blah! Blah! Blah! Ha! Ha! Ha! And the latter is easier to say and nicer to the ears, in my opinion. What do you guys and girls out there think? Where does the word " BLOG" originate? Who started it, what is the word origin and when did it start? Is it now in the dictionary? Oh, oh, does that sound like this is the spelling bee contest? Sort of, but it is intriguing to learn all about blog, don't you agree? I am sure, some people out there does not know it either, but they just nod their heads so people think they know. They do not want to admit they are not smart, after all. Oh,oh, I can hear expletives on the background! Do I hear tomatoes being thrown at me also? Do not be alarmed, there is still hope. Ha! Ha! Ha! By the way,what am I talking about? To know or not to know the word " BLOG" is not a measure of being smart or not! Of course, it is not! Do I hear a sigh of relief now? Yes, you do! Your words make me nervous. Oh, well. But am I right or what? If I take a survey right now, what do you think will it be? Do you think 20 %, 50 % or 80 % will know what blog means, together with its history? I bet it will be only 20%! People do not care all about this, they just say the word and that's it! They will say, who cares? We are not in school, and we are here to have fun!!!! I am here to have fun also, but at the same time I have an inquisitive mind. I want to know! So, everybody out there, enlighten me about this, so I can put the word in the back burner and give it a rest. Then all of us will be more smarter, don't you agree? How about it? BLOG! BLOG! BLOG! or BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Posted by vs at 2/10/2010 10:30 AM View Comments (4) Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment