Thursday, April 8, 2010

Celebrity Apprentice, Episode 04042010

Why am I blogging ( Wow!! it seems I am at ease now with the word blogging!!! I am soo impressed!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You have come a long way, Baby!!!! You better believe it! Do I feel smarter? Not really!!!!) about celebrity apprentice again? Because I thought the former Illinois governor was sooooooo stupid, with a capital S!!! What is so stupid about him? Let us go back to the episode, first, okay? Well, both project leader, Rod Blagojevich for the men and Selita Ebanks, from the women's team volunteered without even knowing what their task is all about! Dumb! Very dumb move!!! Can you believe that?
Anyway, both of them were whisk to Orlando, Florida to see the new Harry Potter attraction at Universal Studio in Orlando. Their team does not have any idea were they went, and they are suppose to give instructions by long distance.What was the task? To create an interactive three dimensional display to launch the new Harry Potter theme park in Universal Orlando. The two executives of the park, together with some kids will see which display they liked best.
You should have seen Selita and Rod in the Harry Potter park! Selita, a Victoria Secret model was busy snapping pictures left and right while Rod was just going around, observing, like he is in la la land. When they were giving instructions to their team mates, Selita was busy e-mailing or texting! What was the ex-governor doing??? Not a thing!!! Soooo stupid!!!! I was ready to fall off my chair watching him with the computer! I do not think he even knows how to turn on the computer, let alone e-mail or text. Well, He used to be a governor, so he did not do all those things. He had many assistants to cater to his every call and demand, that is why he is very illiterate when it comes to computers!!! I guess after this, you will try to learn, huh, Governor!???? You will no longer have any assistants to help you out!
The women, of course, won again!! Hep! Hep! Hurray!!! Even though the women were feuding, with personal attacks on each other, they still came through victorious! I guess there will be constant feuding among these bunch of menopaused, egoistic celebrities when they are together in one place! Don't you think so? Right! I know I am right!!! I was also so surprised that Selita, the model, knows the modern technology! I thought the women will surely lose with her as project manager. I was wrong!!! You really cannot judge a book by its cover! I am so impressed with her. I thought she is one of those models, that all she knows is to show her skin, walk in the runway and smile!I was surprised that the ex-gov did not ask help from Selita. Did he think he was above her? Or just his ego got the best of him? On the other hand, do you think Selita would have helped him? I don't think so either! But Rod could have tried at least! Too late!!!
Anyway, I was surprised by the tenacity showed by the ex-gov. The Donald did not want to fire him, so he kept repeating if he wants to bring Bret to the boardroom. His answer was always a resounding no! Maybe Donald did not want to fire him because he is a controversial person, and controversy gets lots of attention! More attention, higher ratings!!! Right??? Too bad, Mr Donald Trump!!!! Or maybe, Trump did not want to fire him because they almost look alike... look at their hair!!! Do you see the resemblance??? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Stop! I cannot stop laughing, you moron!!!
I think the demise of the ex-gov in the men's team is good. He does not really do anything except talk and be a politician! He is trying to always talk to people and be in the limelight! Who cares about you ex-gov? Good riddance to him, guys!!! You are better off without him!!!! Adios Rod, you were fired again! This time by Donald Trump!!!!
Posted by vs at 4/8/2010 6:19 PM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment