Friday, April 2, 2010

Survivor

What's in a reality show that people are drawn into watching it? The cheating and lying? The constant bickering? The immunity games that are physically demanding? Tell me!!! Well, I think it is all of the above plus the manipulation of mind by the strong competitors. The survivors are always thinking of what their next move is to get ahead of the game so they will not end up saying bye...bye to their fellow contestants! After all, the top prize is a million dollars!!! And these survivors have been there before. They were lured again not only because they love the game but ultimately to win a million dollars!!! Who would not go, if they get an opportunity? Not me!!! I do not want to constantly think where I can get the food to eat ( then you will surely lose some weight!!!. Ha! Ha! Ha! That is okay, I will stay where I am, in my comfortable home!), what my sleeping facilities will be ( Ya, baby, I will not exchange my comfy bed with the branches of the trees and leaves. It will surely be sleepless nights for me if I am there), where my toiletries are( sorry, I like the modern convenience where I can take showers with soaps, or hot bubble baths, brush my teeth and feel clean!), and wearing skimpy bathing suits all the time while braving the elements of nature!!!!! If I wear a bathing suit all the time, I might end up sick and in the hospital!!!! You are just saying that because you do not have a beautiful body like Amanda Kimmel, 24, from Montana, tribe Heroes! After all, she was a Miss Montana USA/ Miss Earth USA!!!! No wonder she has a nice tone body!! What is it with her and James? Was there a romance brewing??? Any scoops, somebody???? Why? They were always together, watching each other's back! Not this time! James Clement, 32, from Louisiana, tribe Heroes was voted off! I think that was a good decision on his team mates!! You can see that he is soo much in pain due to his accident with his knee during a competition. He did not want to leave. But what good could he be with his teammates? Nothing!!!! He would just have been an extra baggage for them! A dead weight on their shoulder!!!! Good job guys for getting rid of him!!! The contestants will be performing physical tasks that they might end up with a broken knee, or end up in the hospital! This is not my cup of tea! You really have to be mentally and physically prepared to join this reality show! How about the Villain tribe? Tyson Apostol, 30, from Utah, was voted off! He is so stupid! He did not see it coming! Russell Hantz, 37, from Texas, used his mind boggling wheeling and dealing with Tyson and convinced him to vote for Parvati Shallow, 27, from Georgia. During the voting ceremony, Russell gave his hidden immunity to Parvati! That was a very daring move on his part. How did he know that Tyson had more votes than him? If you are watching the show, let me know. I think I missed how he came to this conclusion! I think he is the devil. Look at him. It seems he knows the every move that his teammates does. Or is he really that smart? He is always digging for the immunity idol as seen on the last episode that he was in, and now on this episode. And he ended up with all of the immunity idols!! It seems crazy, but how did he do it??? Unbelievable!!!! Ha! Tyson did not listen to Boston Rob Mariano, 33, from Massachusetts or the other teammates. He listened to Russell! What an A..Hole!!! It was too late, before Tyson realized that he was going home because of his stupidity! He fell for Russell's idea hook, line and sinker which led to his dismissal!!! Sayonara, Tyson!!!! Better be smarter next time, and do not be wishy washy!!!!How about Boston Rob? How did he ended up, first of all, with the Villains? I thought he should have been with the Heroes! Never mind, the casting was done already! He is really good with puzzles and competitions, that he won the immunity idol for himself, and a hotdog feast for everyone on his tribe! He beat Candice Woodcock, 27, Heroes, from North Carolina! He did not also see what was coming from Russell concerning Tyson! Ha! Ha! Rob!!! Now, you have to watch your back. Russell has a new ally, namely, Parvati!!! Think Rob, quick, for your next move, or you might be the next one that they will be saying, Adios, Amigo, better luck next time!!!! He somehow predicted Russell's move with Parvati concering the immunity idol, but he forgot about how cunning and devious Russell is!!! After all, Russell, is the mind boggler of all times in the survivor!!!! Does everybody agree? I am sure that Russell will not win the million dollars but he will be in the episodes ot the survivor for a while! He is very cunning and manipulative! Whatever he decides, it seems it is accomplished! Is he that cunning, plain luck or nobody just do not want to incur his wrath??? Stay tuned!!!
Posted by vs at 3/26/2010 8:15 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment