Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee, Tea, or Milk

Coffee, tea, or milk? Which one do you like best? It depends, for me, what drink I like.If it is early in the morning, to wake up, or anytime when caffeine jolt is needed, then the drink of choice is coffee. I can only drink a maximum of three cups a day!! That is a lot of coffee! No, I do not think so. There are people that drink it like water, left and right, one after another! Do you know anyone that is an addict to coffee? I know several!!! And they drink it black!!! That is right! Black!!! Phew!!! That is soo bitter tasting! Maybe their taste buds are already immune to the bitterness of the coffee since they are coffee addicts already!!! When I drink coffee, I add lots and lots of cream or milk, until I cannot taste the coffee anymore! Then why bother drinking coffee? Just drink milk! It is not the same!!! Everyone agree??? I also know someone who buys coffee, then ask the vendor to pour out some coffee and replace it with water to dilute it, so it will not be as strong!!! You can say people like this are not the real coffee drinkers! In some places, they use rice to make coffee! How? They roast the rice in a frying pan until it is dark brown to almost black, they add water to it and presto.... Your coffee is done! How does it taste? I do not know, maybe like burnt rice? I was going to say Yikes!!! But it might not be as bad. Does anyone want to try making it??? How about those people that seems to add and add and add sugar, until it seems it is sweeter than cake? You probably will say, just eat cake! It is not the same!!! That is not coffee!How about tea? I like tea when I am eating Chinese food! Yum! Yum!!! What is yum, yum, tea or Chinese food?? Ha! Ha! Ha!! You ding aling! Of course, the Chinese food is the yummy one! The tea can be yummy too, if you add fruits to it. right??? Right!!! But I would rather just drink it plain without anything! This one, I can drink black!!! I also like tea when I am sick! How about an iced tea on a hot summer day??? Of course, that is so refreshing!!!! Then after you are done with the tea bags, you can put it in your eyes to decrease the puffiness and dark circles on your eyes?? Who said that? Have you tried it? No! Has anyone tried it? How did it go??? A word of caution: Do not put it in your eyes when it is hot!!! You might end up with blisters in your eyes!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Talking from experience? Of course not!!!How about milk? I am not a baby! Stop whining!!! Oh, my!!! Goodness gracious, babies are not the only ones that drink milk!!! Adults drink it too! Who among you drink milk? Do not be shy, raise your hands!! Okay, you got me! I drink milk, because I need calcium! The problem with drinking milk, I get the runs!!! Who is running now?? You really want to know? My butt starts running! Get it???? Ha! Ha! Ha! Then what do you do? Nothing! I just wait until it subsides, then after that I think I might have lost a few pounds!!! You wish!!! You are really a moron!! You will not lose weight just because of a one time deal! What do you mean a one time deal?? Sounds like you are selling something! Do not say it!!! It already sounds gross!!! Never mind! You win!!! Thank you!!! I finally won! Hurrah!!!There you go, folks, have you decided which drink is best for you? Oh, Oh, I should paraphrase it, since you know what is best for you!!! Right? So, ladies and gents which drink do you like best? The caffeine kicker, the tea or the baby's drink? Do not be shy!!!Take your pick! I know what I like!
Posted by vs at 4/13/2010 12:15 PM Add Comment

1 comment:

  1. I like coffe (with milk) but i just drink one cup in the morning, otherwise i can't sleep... so i drink tea but not too much black tea since it makes sleeplessness again, just 1-2 cups.. so generally i drink herbal tea..:)

    ReplyDelete