Thursday, June 24, 2010

America's Got Talent, 06232010

Here we are again talking about the numerous talents showcased for the past two nights in America's Got Talent!!! This time, the auditions are from Orlando and Portland! Orlando seems to have many good talents as opposed to Portland!!! Why is that?? Is it because the Disneyworld and Universal Studios are there?? Here we go again!!! A question answered by a question??? Why do you always do that?? Why not?? You are killing me!!! Sorry, but I am not even touching you!!! Oh my gosh!!! You are making me sooo tired!!! Why and how??? Never mind, let us return to America's Got Talent!! Good!!!

There were many magicians that auditioned in Orlando. The one that sticks to my mind is the guy that swallowed a thread, and it came out from the lower part of his belly! When he was pulling the thread from his body, Nick Cannon said that he can see blood on the skin!!! I think I saw this magic before. If I am not mistaken, I think it was from a well known magician, David Blaine!!! Then there were many group dancers. The dancers that were featured were not unforgettable, that is why I am not even going to write about the dance groups!!! I can remember the saying," when you see one, you have seen them all!" Is that the saying or I screwed it up?? Please correct me if I got that wrong!!!

The talent that was unforgettable was the 16 year old Dutch boy dressed as Amadeus Mozart! He can really play the piano!!! Very impressive!! He was really funny and witty. When Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandell were kind of joking about his outfit, he told them that is what he wears to school!!! The two were shocked in disbelief, and the Dutch boy quickly remarked that he was just kidding!!!! Hurray fo you, kid!!! You got them!!! One point for you!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Portland!!! What talents were in Portland???? They had weird talents, dancers, as usual, singing and magic! There was a bicycle daredevil who asked Nick to help him out. Nick had to lie down on the stage while the bicycle daredevil moved around Nick being very careful that he does not touch Nick! He was successful with that act with Nick's delight, except when he was trying to manipulate his bicycle on top of concoctions, he fell once, the reason why Piers Morgan was quick to give him an X. He redeemed himself though and earned a spot in Vegas!!! Woo Hoo!!!

There was chaos that erupted when this one act came on stage with a lot of chihuahua!! I was not really sure how many dogs were there, but it seems too numerous to count, and everyone were trying to catch the eluding dogs on the stage and on the floor with the audience!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! That was really funny!!! Did the act earn a spot in Vegas?? What do you think???

The 75 year old woman who came next to do a hand whistle to the tune of America the Beautiful was fantastic!!! But........... her performance was gross!!! What did she do that grossed you? Well, before her act, she rub lotion on her hands and started licking her hands!!! Sharon was sooo grossed out that she said no to her for the next round!!! She was able to win Piers and Howie, and sell Howie one of her books on hand whistling!!! Howie, she touched that book with her licked hands!!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

One of the dance duo that was different is the couple that did their dance while rock climbing!! That was really ingenious!!!! The funniest episode in the show was when this one woman started singing a nonsense song and Nick, being Nick, did his zany, stupid dance acts! I tell you, Nick was very entertaining and he sure can move his butt!!! He was sooo crazy, and people just loved him!!! No, his helping of the lady did not earn her to go to the next phase!!! Nick is sure lots of fun, unlike Piers that is always gloomy and uptight!!! You should also see Howie's expression that changes a lot with each performance!!!! Just by watching Nick and Howie, you will surely be entertained!!!! Forget the auditioneers and just watch the two! Wait, is there such a word??? Auditioneers??? I do not know and I don't really care!! Come to think of it, it seems like a good word! Maybe someday, I will start my own dictionary!!! Oh, oh, now she has very a high ambition!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Why, is it only Webster that can have a dictionary??? My, my, my!!! Then do it!!!

What else was in America's Got Talent? Now, you want more! Sorry, but I have to go now, nature is calling me!!!! Sayonara, adieu, farewell, bye!!!! Until next time......
Posted by vs at 6/24/2010 8:30 AM Add Comment

1 comment:

  1. Hello! We are so glad Tiny Talent, the Chihuahua act, made you laugh and smile. That makes us very happy! Although, we were not laughing as they didn't show any of the actual act, due to the fact that host chased our dogs off the tall stage. The only thing they really showed was us packing up our dogs to rush some of them to the emergency vet. You can view the real crazy Chihuahua act on YouTube Channel : juleromechihuahuas

    We are glad you liked it!

    Thank You Kindly,

    TINY TALENT / Dr. JR

    P.S. We were not X'd until I quit/stopped and boy do I have a lot of drama to tell, because the information I just provided was a small part of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete