Saturday, June 5, 2010

100th Day Blogging

Wow!!!! Hurray!!!! Yippeeee!!!!Today is the 100th day of my blogging!!!! How about that??? Are you impressed??? It has been a long way since a few months ago that I do not even know the computer! What do you mean, you still do not know the computer!!!! Shhhhhhh..... I know a little bit now. I know how to paste and copy. Everybody knows that! LOL. Oh, well. Now, I can peck the keyboard faster and furiously!!! Woo... hoooo.... I am impressed! What else can you do??? Think of what to blog and have my thoughts just right when I am pecking the computer keyboard!!! I also know now what blog means! Okay, what is a blog??? It is a form of communication wherein you post your thoughts or ideas on situations, news, or things in the computer!!! Sounds impressive! You actually did your homework!!! Bravo! Bravo!!! You get an A+++++!!!!

Thanks to my relatives and friends for reading my blog!!!! Oh, my,my.... Now, you are going to make a speech!!!! Ho...hum... I am going to fall asleep! Sorry, but whether you like it or not, here I am!!!! Testy! Testy!! Testy!! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!!! Okay, but make it short! Yes, sir! It will be short, simple and sweet!! Does anyone have a melody for short, simple and sweet...short,simple and sweet... short, simple and sweet....short,simple and sweet.......short, simple and sweet.....That sounds nice, especially if you click your fingers!!!! You are a dumbo!!!! Never mind your singing! Anyway, I hope I have entertained you guys after a long, hard days work. I know how it is in the work place nowadays.... all work and no play!!! It is nice to know that I have somehow managed a little bit to ease some of your tensions away by reading my blog!!!

Are there some topics that anyone would like me to brush on??? Sounds like you are going to paint!!! Can you draw or paint what they want you to blog?? Sounds like a good idea??? You are sooo silly!!!!! Wait until I get proficient in my drawing!!!!! What do you mean?? You cannot even find the site!!! You lost it after attempting to draw one thing!!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I will find it, one way or another!!! Watch me!!!!

Well, well, well, enough of your blah! blah! blah!!! Just keep on blogging. Since it is your 100th blogging day, are you going to celebrate??? Are you going to blow the candles on your cake??? Phewie!!!! You are old!!!! 100!!! You are sooo crazy!!! I said 100 days, not 100 years!!! Anyway, that is a lot of materials and time spent in the computer!!! Wow!!! Really, really impressive!!! Hep! Hep! Hurray!!! Keep on reading!!!

Have a nice, fantastic, blessed weekend!!!! Stay safe!!!!
Posted by vs at 6/5/2010 7:53 AM Add Comment

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your 100th post. Thanks for being silly, but the fact is, this is a major accomplishment. Keep up the good work. If you would like to make money blogging, come visit me. I can train you for free, just read my posts to learn how simple it REALLY is. Join my RSS or my blog, whichever is best for you.

    ReplyDelete