Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vienna and Jake Splitsville

Extra, Extra, Vienna Girardi, 24, and Jake Pavelka, 32, from Bachelor's On the Wings of Love has parted ways!!! I was sooo glad I did not have a bet with one of my readers who remarked that she was just giving them 3 months the most, and he will end up in the soap opera after Dancing with the Stars!!! You were soo right on the target, kiddo!!!!

We sort of knew what the romance is going to be and sure enough, we were not dissapointed!!! It seems that for Jake, it is just to gain fame and fortune!!! I was right also, when I said that he chose Vienna because he can dump her very easily!! How about Vienna??? Was she really very much in love with Jake that she gave herself with no holds barred to Jake??? And Jake, being a scumbag male, of course he seized the opportunity to peck at the woman that threw herself without any second thoughts to anything!!! What do you mean, "peck?" Sounds like a chicken to me!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Isn't that what he did to her?? I think it was more than a peck!!! When he got tired of her and he thought that she will no longer be of use to him, Jake bid Vienna, adieu!!!! Do you feel sorry for Vienna? Of course not!!! She asked for it!!! If I was Jake, I probably would have done the same thing!!! LOL. Only a dead guy would pass up the opportunity that was there!!! Woo Hooo... that was a very strong statement!!!! Well, let us ask the guys, then!!! Guys, if you can have a choice of a woman, which one will you choose, a woman that will not give herself entirely to you , or someone that will throw herself to you wholeheartedly??? I rest my case!!!! My, my, my... you watch too many darn movies!!! One more thing, did Vienna really think she can find the real thing on a television show??? Vienna, Vienna, Vienna, grow up, will ya??? Where you thinking that this will have a fairy tale ending??? Sometimes, when a man gets what she wants from a woman, you can be rest assured that she will be counting her days with that man!!!! Right???? You should have known that Jake is very hungry for the limelight and attention of the press!!!! He is sooo hungry for the publicity so he can end up in the soaps or the movies!!! He is an aspiring actor!!!! I think what you can do Vienna, first of all, do not return the $50,000, 2.72 carats ring, if you can!!!! Wow!!! That is a lot of moolah on your finger!!! You deserved to have it after staying with him for a few months and just showing a false front in front of the cameras!!!!! Better yet, if you can keep the ring, reset the diamonds to a ring of your choice!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! What in the world are you telling Vienna??? You are sooo crazy!!!! Next, get an agent and start living like a celebrity!!! Do not lose sleep on Jake!!!! there are more men out there waiting to be picked, and since you are a celebrity now, watch how many men will be after you!!! Why am I giving you this advice? I was not a fan of you to begin with!! I do not know, but I think my angelic side told me to do so!!! Ha!

What is these rumors about cheating??? i guess if the rumors are true, it is a draw since both of you were cheating!!!! Jake with his continued involvement with his ex- girlfriend and Vienna, with an actor!!! Oh, well, if they are not happy and content with each other, I guess it is better now that they split than when they are married and have children!!! Right??? Wrong!!! For heavens sake, they will never go beyond an engagement!!! I say, Amen, to that!!!!

What is in store for the two? Jake got the best deal!!! His drama and overacting on the Bachelor sure paid off for him!!! He surely got to be in the limelight and now, he will be a guest star as Toby Davlin, a suitor on Finding the One, which is a dating show! He will also be on Lifetime's comedy drama, Drop Dead Diva!! He sure did get what he wished for!!! I noticed how he much he was faking the drama, the agony and tears!!!! How about Vienna?? Do you really care???

There goes another so called lovebirds from the Bachelor that called it quits!!! Will there ever be real love that will be the main goal of the people on the show??? Who knows??? Maybe that is what being a celebrity does to people... they lose their own true self worth and all they want is fame and fortune!!! Any comments????
Posted by vs at 6/23/2010 10:42 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment