Wednesday, June 2, 2010

America's Got talent

America's Got Talent is back!!!
The three judges are Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan, and Howie Mandel. I am sooo glad that Howie is the new judge. He is soooo funny, and his expression changes with every performer!! Sharon's expression changes too. It is not the same with Howie!! I think this season will be better with him! See for yourself, and let us know what you think!!! How about Piers? Forget him, he is sooo uptight, he barely cracks a smile! How about the emcee? You mean Nick Cannon? He is such a kid on the sideline! He makes his own antics and copies whatever the performers are doing. He is good!! Such a ham!!! No wonder Mariah Carey married him!!!
The first audition was held in Los Angeles. As usual, there were so many hopefuls that auditioned. There were good performers, mediocre ones, and really, really bad acts. There were even some acts that were gruesome which the judges decided to go the next round!!! Yes, it was horrible..... knives going inside their mouth to their throat, then a long, large needle-like object piercing their mouth to their cheek. It seems so gruesome, but the judges and people liked it! You can see the people grimacing and hear their moans and wails with every move of the performers, but they want to see more!!! Phew!!! That is sooo disgusting!! Anything, I guess for money!!! I guess that is better than doing nothing!!! But what a way to earn a living!!! Don't you all agree???
Then there was a choir of veterans that used to be homeless. They were really good!!! The voice that was really good was the guy with a big voice! What do they call the people with that kind of voice?? A baritone?? Please correct me if I am wrong!!! But I think with proper guidance and a few more practice, they will be good to go!!! Sounds like a commercial to me!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
There was also this one guy that came like a homeless, unkempt, dirty guy wearing a flowing robe! He sang and played the piano at the same time! Wow!!! I cannot believe my ears!!! He has a very good, voice!!! I just did not like it when he started to change his melody and pitch somewhere between his song! He should have left that. Anyway, I think everybody were pleasantly surprised thet he was able to deliver such a good performance!!!! He is a voice teacher. No wonder!!! Wait, there are some voice teachers that does not have a good voice!!! You are right!!! But going back to the contestant. He was not dressed appropriately with the talent he has!! Well, looks can really be deceiving and you cannot really judge a book by its cover!!! I should have learned my lesson already. But I guess that is human nature, we quickly judge someone by their appearance which is not good! Oh, well. Any comments???
How about the guy from India that does an impression of people??? He is sooo bad but hilarious, that is why he is going to the next phase! You should have seen his imitation of Arnold Schwarzenegger!!! He is delirious and crazy!!! I think Howie was having such a good time with him that he convinced Sharon for the guy to go through to the next hurdle!!! He looked sooo stupid!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
The first and the last acts were the best for me. Needless to say there were very many talents in Los Angeles!!! I think we will be in for a good treat on this show with sooo many raw talents in America!!!!
Posted by vs at 6/2/2010 8:17 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment