Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meat lover or Vegetarian

Are you a meat lover or a vegetarian?

A vegetarian!!! Why?? Because for obvious reasons, the benefits are tremendous!!! Vegetarians do no eat red meat which is not too good for you!!! But beef is a good source of Vitamin B12 which is good for the nervous system and is also a good source of zinc, phosphorus and iron!!! You can also find those vitamins and nutrients in vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, cereal grains, and dairy products, which are basically the vegetarian diet!!!

A meat lover!!! Why??? I love meat, chicken, fish, lobster, crabs and shellfish! Those are yummy foods that you just said!! What do you love about it??? The taste, of course!!! Don't you realize though that cows are mostly raised in crowded conditions, that is why they are given antibiotics to fight infection??? To fatten the cows quickly, they are dosed with growth hormones!! Wow!!! If the cows are given antibiotics routinely and fed growth hormones, do we not get those somehow in our system when we eat beef???? I do not know. I wonder if this contributes to the diseases we come down with??? I do not know, but I will not be surprised!! Does anyone have any comments?????

Did you know that there is a meat called organic??? It is raised without hormones or antibiotics, and the land is free of pesticides and chemicals for at least 3 years! If that is so, then it probably cost a lot!!! I wonder if this is the same as the cattle that they raise in Japan that is very expensive?? The cattle are well pampered and even massaged daily!!! How do you like that??? Would you like a massage daily??? Sure, but no thank you!!! I might end up on your dinner plate!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is a lame joke!!!!

But the vegetarian diet is not free of chemicals and pesticides, either!! To ward off insect, they are sprayed with pesticides! And if you like organic fruits and vegetables, beware of the fertilizer in the form of manure!!! If someone buys an organic fruit or vegetable, which is more expensive, and does not wash it good, you will end up sick!!! My, my, my, what do we eat???Grow your own garden, and grow your own livestock and poultry!!! That is a good answer, but not feasible, especially if you live in the city!!! A very good thought though!!!

For one thing, I have seen a lot of vegetarian people, and you can see that they are skinny and healthy!!! That is why more and more people are steady switching to be vegetarians!!! How about the meat lover population??? Sad to say, it seems they cannot control their weight!!! Are you talking from experience??? Yes, sir!!! I am talking through experience. Then why don't you switch to fruits and to vegetables???? Sad, but I had a hard time being a vegetarian! I like my meat, chicken and fish!!! I cannot live without it for a long time!!! Oh, well.. You know what they say..... You are what you eat!!!! How true! Oh, oh, do I look like a cow , pig or chicken??? All three!!!! All three!!! I cannot imagine how I look like the three combined together!!! Why don't you look in the mirror and see??? Ha! Ha! Ha! I cannot help it!!!! You are soooo crazy!!!!! I think I will pass on becoming a vegetarian for now. It will take a lot of dedication and willpower to switch from being a meat lover to being a vegetarian!!!! Who knows, maybe in the future, but for now, I will stick to my meat with vegetables,fruits,nuts,shrimps,crabs etc.....etc......Has anyone tried switching??? Did you have luck???

There is one thing a friend of mine taught me what to do with beef, chicken or pork before cooking. Boil the washed meat, rinse the meat and discard the water. In this way, the junk that is on the meat will not be on your food that you are eating!!! This really makes sense to me, don't you all agree???

Well, well well, there you go.... you heard the arguments of both sides. So ladies and gents, what will you be??? Meat lover or vegetarian????
Posted by vs at 6/6/2010 4:37 PM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment