Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Peanut Butter

What is the subject of my blog today???? Guess?? I will give you a hint!!! It is one of America's favorite food, and it has been a staple for more than a century!!! It is very versatile, can be used in a sandwich, and can be added to many foods to create sophisticated dishes like pasta and salads!!! It is loved by children, as well as adults!!!! Wow!!!! Sounds like a very yummy food!!!! There are sooo many that can be added to other foods!!! Is it salami??? No!!! Bologna???? No???? Ham??? No!!! I give up!!! Tell us!!!! You will kick yourself once I tell you!!!! Okay, ready???? Peanut Butter!!!! That's it???? Yup, that's it!!!! You are right, I could kick myself, for not guessing that correctly!!! Oh, well!!!

What is peanut butter??? Everybody should know that it is a food paste made from ground dry roasted peanuts. Hmmm....I wonder if we can make it??? If it is just peanuts made into a paste, no big deal, is it not??? What do you mean??? Are you going to try to make peanut butter??? Forget it!!!! Just go to the store and buy a jar!!! It will be cheaper and you do not have to dirty your blender or whatever you are going to use!!! Where is your sense of adventure in cooking??? It went kaput!!! Think also of the time you are going to consume!!! Not advisable!!!! Okay, you talk me out of it!!! I guess I will never be like one of those cooking sensations!! Of course not, knowing you, everything has to be done fast!!! Did you know that the leading exporters of peanut butter is the United States and China??? Whoopeedo!!!! Is there such an expression???? Who cares????

Peanut butter is really good. It can be used in cakes, jams, jelly, ice cream, brownies, cookies and pretzels!!!! Pretzels??? That is right!!!! Pretzels!!!! I just had some and oh, is it ever soooo delicious!!!! It tasted sweet, so it can be eaten as a snack or dessert! Like you, before I tried it, I was thinking," Yikes, no way am I going to try it!!" I was really pleasantly surprised and I was glad I tried it!!! Has anyone had it before???

I also like peanut butter sandwich with bananas, or peanut butter with jelly!!! That is sooo easy to prepare and sooo easy to eat!!! It is also filling!!! How about making ants in the log??? How do you do that???? Goodness gracious, you do not know how to do it??? Ask any 4 or 5 year old kid and they will tell you how to do it!!!! What planet are you from that you do not know ants in the log???? Do you think ET will know it??? Are you with ET??? Never mind, do not answer!!! You are really out of it!!!! I do not know about you!!!! Plus how could you eat ants, it might crawl on your mouth!!!! Then I have to take you to the hospital because of the ants on your mouth!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! You are sooo hopeless!!!! Stop!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are making me laugh sooo hard I have to have a time out!!!! Gee, whiz, where did you really come from???? There are no real ants!!!! Oh, why did you not tell me??? Because you were busy ranting non-stop that I cannot butt in!!!!! Okay, I will be quiet, tell me how to do it!!!! Okay, get several stalks of celery, wash it and cut it into 2 to 3 inch length. Spread peanut butter inside the celery stalks, and topped it with raisins!!!! Sounds good???? That sounds like fun to make!!!! Hurry, let us make some!!!!!

Okay, ladies and gentleman, grab yourself some peanut butter and let us start eating!!!! Oooops, I should say, ladies and gentlemen that are not allergic to peanuts, come on, do your thing with the peanut butter and let us have fun!!!! Oh, oh, what do you mean, let us have fun??? Ha! Ha! Ha! You are really ninkampoof!!! Take your mind off the gutter!!!!

Come on, what are you guys waiting for???? Christmas??? Well, it is only 5 months away!!!! Just kidding!!! LOL. Enjoy your PB & J sandwich!!!!!!!
Posted by vs at 7/28/2010 5:57 PM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment