Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreams

What is a dream?? A dream is a succession of images and emotions which the mind experience during sleep. It is a reflection of our subconscious mind. Some people say that we dream what we desire or fear!!!! Is this true???? Any comments????

Did you know what the scientific study of dreams is called???? Who cares??? Well, you better sit down. It is a long, weird word!!!! Are you ready??? Ready or not, here it is!!! Well, well, you ask a question, but you do not wait for an answer!!!! Hmmmphhh!!! I do not wait for an answer because you are toooooo slow!!!! The word is..... Oneirology!!! Can you remember that word?? Are you crazy? Maybe for just a few seconds!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is a hard word to remember!!! How do you pronounce it?? On the second thought, forget it!!! We are not in the spelling bee!!!

Some observers said that dreams are associated with Rapid Eye Movement or REM, with the brain activity like wakefulness!!! How about that, we learned 2 new words today!!!! I think that is it for me today, I will not be able to take anything anymore!!!! You will be saturating my brain!!! You are sooo crazy!!!! Are you guys ready for more new words???? No, please, spare us!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding!!!!

Some dreams that I really do not like is about the teeth!!! For me, a loss of a tooth is always terrifying. Often times, it is a bad luck, an omen for a death of a relative or friend!!!! I like dreaming about flying, reaching the very top of a stairs or mountain, or even riding the elevator to the very top!!!! These dreams mean good things, that you are on top and you have risen above something!!!! How about money??? That is always a welcome dream, is it not??? How about your long gone relatives??? That is always a welcome one!!! How about dreams in a battlefield??? I do not like this dream!!! To me, this is a nightmare!!!! When I am dreaming of bad and weird things, I hope I always wake up!!! How about sexual themes??? Ummmm....no comment!!! Why??? Do you dream about it??? How about you guys???? I do not want to start on this one because it might go on forever!!!! So, beat it!!!! Isn't there a song that has the words," beat it?" Yes, but whatever you are thinking, beat it!!!! My, my, my, you are such a testy little one!!!! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!!

Can you continue your dream??? I think I have a few times, when I had to heed to the call of the "John" in the middle of the night, I wake up, do my business, go back to bed...believe it or not, I was able to continue my dream!!!! So, there was a part 2, with an intermission??? Wow!!!! Has any of you experienced this???

How about a recurring dream??? Or Deja Vu??? When you go to a place and you realized that you have seen this place before??? Can you recall dreams?? No, has any of you experienced it??? How about dreams that happens in the future?? I have sometimes experience that!!! That is soooo weird!!!!

Are dreams fun or what?? Only if they are good ones!!!! How about you, do you want just good dreams, or do you want all the dreams that come your way???? That is too bad that we cannot pick and choose what our dreams will be!!! Who knows, with all the new technology, there might come a time that we can choose what our dream is , and we can halt a dream that we do not want!!!! Wow!!!! That will be the day!!!! I wonder if that can be done???? Hmmmm....

Happy dreams, everyone!!!!!!
Posted by vs at 7/28/2010 7:59 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment