Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Fireworks

The fireworks display last night from New York City along the Hudson River was spectacular that I had an urged to blog about it!!! My gosh!!! You are using the word "blog" now without hesitation!! You have come a long way baby!!! Although you still do not know many things about the computer, here you are blogging!!! You are past your 100 blog!!! Kudos to you!!! It seems you have graduated from kindergarten!!! That is right!!! But I still have a long way to go to master the ins and outs of the computer!!! Forget it kiddo, you are hopeless!!!! Sigh... Just stick to blogging!!! You are absolutely right!!!!

The Macy's 4th of July celebration in New York City was awesome! It was hosted by goofy Nick Cannon and Allison Sweeney. There were performances by the teen hearthrob Justin Bieber, Leann Rimes and Enrique Iglesias!!! With the addition of the celebrities,the extravaganza probably cost a lot!!! Who cares??? LOL... You are not paying for it, and the taxpayers are not paying for it........Macy's is footing the bill!!!! There were more than 40,000 shells from all over the world that went off over the Hudson River. It is thought to be the costliest and most explosive in the United States! It is the nation's largest display of pyrotechnic power! Wow!!! That is a new word, and a big word!!!! Pyrotechnic!!!! I am sooo surprised you can spell it!! Excuse me, I used to be good at spelling words!!! Used to be.... that is past tense!!! That means you are no longer good at it!!! Admit it!!! After all, you were the one who said "used to be!" You cornered me again!!! Why do I make my own hole??? Because you are a dingbat!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Enough of roasting me!!!! Roasting!!! You must be yummy with the skin ever sooo crunchy!!! Yikes!!! That is sooo gross!!! You are dreaming of food again, namely, the roast suckling pig!!! I am not a pig!!!! But on the other hand, That sounds soo good!!! Yum! Yum!!! Where can we get some???? You are so hopeless and pathetic!!!! That is why you are not losing weight!!! You are always thinking of food!!!! By the way, what does pyrotechnic means??? Go to the dictionary!!! Ha! Ha! You thought I will tell you the meaning??? Surprise!!! I was just testing you since you are using that word, you should know what it means!!! Okay, you asked for it!!! Pyrotechnic is the science of materials capable of undergoing self-contained and self-sustained exothermic chemical reactions for the production of light, heat gas, smoke and sound!!! Goodness gracious!!! How on earth did you memorize all that??? Are you impressed?? Yu think I am that smart??? Yes!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!! Are you crazy?? Do you think I can memorize all that?? I I am sorry to disappoint you, I copied it from the dictionary!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I am smart, indeed, my butt!!!! To say it in plain English........... flashes, smoke flames, explosives or fireworks used in entertainment industry is referred to as pyrotechnic special effects!!! There, are you satisfied now??? Now, you know what pyrotechnic means!!! It will pop up again same time next year!!!!

The fire works that lit up the sky were really magnificent, accompanied by symphony music!!!! I liked especially the glowing red circle with a blue ring around it, the huge fireball, and a smiling face! Yup, a smiling face lit up the sky, 2 dots for the eyes and a line turned upward for the smile!!! That is soo amazing!!! Aaaahhhh!!! Technology!!!!

There were fireworks all over America last night, including our neighborhood!!! The fireworks that lit up the sky started at 8:00 pm and lasted until around midnight!!! Needless to say, last night was a sleepless night, not only due to the sounds of fireworks but also the heat wave that is in very many places, including ours! Wow!!! That is 90 degrees and that temperature is supposed to be until Tuesday!!! My, my, my!!!! What a hot, blistering, awesome, spectacular 4th of July!!!!!
Posted by vs at 7/5/2010 8:56 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment