Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weght Loss

When I hear the word " diet," I could scream!!! Why?? Because I want to lose weight, and I try to go on a diet but my will power is beyond me!!!! I was doing a diet that was really good, but I always end up either cheating or eating more than I need to eat!!! Sigh!!! What can someone like me do to lose weight??? I need to lose 5-10 lbs in 2 weeks!!!! You are ninkampoof!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I thought you need to lose 50-100 lbs!!! Maybe 50 pounds will not be bad to lose. If you lose 50 pounds, no one will see you anymore!!!! You will be like a skeleton.... all bones!!! Yikes!!!! Please do not do that!!!

My friends who were successful in losing weight told me that they did not do it by themselves. They have help, either by getting prepared foods or by someone helping them to the narrow path of starvation!!!! Why do I call that starvation??? Because to lose weight, you really have to starve yourself!!!! Plus, to buy prepared foods is really expensive!!!! Who has money nowadays to buy those??? Just prepare it then!!!! That will take time!!!! I do not know then what to tell you!!!!

I heard that if you go on an apple diet, you will lose some weight!!! And I know someone that did an apple diet, and she lost a few pounds!!! What is an apple diet??? No food in the morning except coffee, tea or water. Eat as much apple as you want from 12 noon to 7 pm. Nothing else, except water!!!! Nothing else to eat after 7 pm!!! Yikes!!!! You really have to get good self control on this one!!! If you are hungry after 7 pm, then what??? Go to sleep!!!!

I tried the apple diet yesterday. Was I successful??? Heck, no!!!! When I woke up, I had coffee with cream, eggs, sausage and pita bread. At noon, I ate an apple. By 4pm, I was sooo hungry!!!!!! Did I eat more apples???? Of course not!!! I ate real food!!!! You are crazy!!!! You are supposed to be on a diet!!!! I cannot eliminate food in the morning, because of the medicine I am taking! A very good excuse!!! How about at lunchtime and dinner??? Do not tell me that you have some more medicine to take??? No, but I get sooo hungry!!!! Do you want to be sexy??? Yes!!! Do you want a healthy, skinny body??? Yes!!! Do you want a body that people will envy??? Yes!!!! Then, start eating healthier!!!! You really do not need to starve yourself, just eat healthy foods like whole grains, fruits and vegetables!!!! When you eat chicken, do not eat the skin!!! But that is the best part!!! No if's or but's!!!! That is easier said than done!!! You know our diet is mostly beef, chicken and junk food!!! The start eliminating junk food and see what will happen!!! I probably will have a withdrawal symptom!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I also heard about drinking unfiltered vinegar is helpful not only to lose weight, but also for cholesterol!!! I know someone who is doing it, and she is sooo skinny!!!! To be able to drink the vinegar, she adds honey, and a teaspoon of vinegar to an 8 ounce water. Sounds disgusting??? I am not sure, I have not tried it!!! Unfiltered vinegar is not the regular white vinegar that you see in the grocery stores. These are sold in health food stores!!!

But all this dieting will not do any good if you do not exercise. Even a 30 minute a day walking can do wonders!!!! Start small and gradually increase it. I usually walk at the mall, except when I see something, I stop walking and go shopping!!! Hmmm..... You are sooo hopeless!!!! I do not know how you will be able to lose weight!!! Everytime you do something, you do not stick to your agenda!!!! That is sooo sad!!!! Booo...hooo.... that seems to be the story of my life, isn't it??? Do you need kleenex to wipe your tears??? Goodness, gracious!!!! You are ninkampoof!!!!

What might work.... maybe place a picture of a big gorilla on the refrigerator!!! Whenever you try to open it, you will think twice!!!! I do not think so!!! How about if you have a carry out, like now, of Chinese food??? You do not need to open the refrigerator, then what??? Chinese food!!!! Yum!!! Yum!!!! Well, at least Chinese food is not too fattening like hamburgers and fries!!!!Oh, ya???

All these talk and nothing is being accomplish!!! What is your problem???? I do not have a strong will and determination!!!! I do not know how to give you that. Comments, anyone???

But before we try any dieting or exercising, a physician has to be consulted!! We cannot just plunged into anything without our doctor's approval!!!!! Remember.....prevention is an ounce of cure!!!!

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, let us go!!! Let us eat healthier for a beautiful, healthier body, and a beautiful, healthier America!!!!

May tomorrow be a good, safe and healthy day for all of us!!!!

May God bless all of us and our families!!!!!

Posted by vs at 8/22/2010 3:38 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment