Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chocolates

Why are your eyes opened wide and your grin is from ear to ear???  Because you are talking about chocolates!!!  Everyone loves chocolates!  There is no celebration without chocolates.... be it a chocolate bar, a drink, a cake or cookies!!!  And how about the special occasion that we buy chocolates, like Easter, Christmas, and Valentines???  It does not matter whether it is white chocolate or dark chocolate, they are both very good!!!!  And how about a cold or hot chocolate???  That is yummy, too!!!!  No wonder people cannot stick to their diets!!!! There are sooo much temptations!!!! You can say that again!!!!

Did you know where chocolate comes from???  Ay..ya..yay.. please spare us. You will give us another lecture!!!  Why don't you be a teacher, since you like giving lectures all the time??  I beg your pardon, not everytime, only when the subject is very, very interesting!!!  Got it???  Anyway, here goes.... Chocolate is made from the seed of the tropical cacao tree.  The seeds of the cacao tree have an intense bitter taste and must be fermented to develop the flavor.  Hmmmm....No wonder some of the chocolates have a bitter taste!!!  Please do not interrupt!!!! Excuse me!!!  Unsweetened baking chocolate, or bitter chocolate contains primarily cocoa solids and cocoa butter. Much of the chocolate consumed is sweet chocolate, which is a combination of cocoa solids, cocoa butter or other fat and sugar. Milk chocolate is sweet chocolate that contains powdered milk or condensed milk. White chocolate contains cocoa butter, sugar and milk but no cocoa solids.  Wow!!!  We learn something new again!!!!  Thank you!!!!

What chocolate bar do you like???  I do not like the bitter tasting chocolates, like the dark chocolates! But dark chocolates are supposedly good for you!   I do not care, I can only eat very little of it.  Give me a good milk chocolate and yum! yum!!!  I will eat and eat and eat!!!  Ha! Ha! Ha!  I am just kidding!!!!  I do not eat a lot of chocolates for fear that my figure will become a disaster!!!  What are you talking about???  Your figure is already a disaster!!!!  Ha! Ha! Ha!  Sorry, I could not resist!!!!

There are sooo many different kinds of chocolates out there, that it is mind boggling!!!   Some of the expensive chocolates are overrated though, don't you think???  You are just saying that because you are cheap!!!  Sigh. You are probably right!!!  I wonder if there are still people buying chocolates in the expensive chocolate stores??  Any ideas???  Comments??

How about the chocolate covered strawberry???  Wow!!!  That is really delicious!!!!  Then there is the chocolate fountain.  We went to a party with a chocolate fountain.  My goodness, I think I went to that fountain several times!!!  What a pig!!!!  Oink! Oink!  I do not care what you say, but it was really delicious.  Won't it be nice to have one at home???  What??  Another gadget that will just gather dust??  Forget it!!!  Look at how many inches will be added to your waist if you have that!!! You are right!!!

Doesn't this much chocolate talk makes you want to get your favorite chocolate bar???  You are right!!!  I have some at home, some just plain milk chocolate, some with nuts, some with peanut butter and some with crispy wafers!!!  Oh, my gosh!!!  You are a chocoholic!!!!  Ha! Ha! Ha! You are sooo right!!!

What are you guys waiting for???  Come on, grab your chocolate, flop on your favorite couch and watch a movie!!!!  Wow!!!  Do I hear a leisure, lazy day???  You bet, after all, it is the weekend!!!!!

Have a safe and nice weekend!!!!!  Enjoy your chocolates!!!

Posted by vs at 8/28/2010 8:34 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment