Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Plain Talk

Talk! Talk! Talk! Do you sometimes just feel like talking non stop of just about anything, from the local news to the world news, politics, and religion??? Not really, but I know some people that can talk nonstop, so they are sort the life of the party because they can talk non stop about anything!!! Sometimes I am in awe of these people that can easily carry a conversation.

To carry a conversation is a gift, don't you think so? On the other hand, sometimes I listen to these people and I get bored afterwards. Why??? These people I think is good at first to listen to, but after a while, it becomes too boring!!! At least to me! Have you noticed that when these people talk, they are always the center of the topic??? Am I right??? Are you in this classification??? Not me, sometimes I have a hard time carrying a conversation. I think you have a hard time because you are probably not interested in the people with you and second, their topics are B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! Right???

What will be a good topic for conversation so the others will be interested?? The lives of people!!! Of course, it will be especially if you all know the person. I try to stay away from this topic, unless the person is a celebrity!!! The lives of celebrities are always juicy, don't you all agree???

How about politics??? Well, some people stay away from this topic, because it might end up into an argument!!! Everyone need to be civilized when it comes to this topic. If the people will just have a friendly discussion, then it can be a good topic. But if you are hard headed, have a bad temper, then politics is out for you!!!! This is one thing that everybody's eyes are focused nowadays. People are very much concerned about the future of this country!! Are we going to the path of the 3rd world country, or are we going to remain the superpower? Hopefully, the country will not be ruined that it will become a 3rd world country!!! But with the economy, unemployment, foreclosures, etc. God help us!!!! Nevertheless, I do not think so, and I hope that America will not lose its charm. Superpower??? I do not think so!!!! China is easily taking the lead to become the superpower!!! Who knows though?? Anything is possible in this topsy turvy world.

Religion!!! This is another topic that is taboo to some people! It is the same as politics!!! People can become heated in their discussion that it is not advisable to talk about this topic. Unless you are really very proficient in all religion that you can have a good discussion with others without offending the religion of the people you are talking too!!! But where can you find such a learned individual??? Probably, in the movies!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You thought I will say a place!!! Fooled you didn't I??? I think we were all raised in a narrow path to our religion that we do not know what the other religion is! We also do not have the initiative and drive to learn other things besides what we are soooo used to! Right??? Any comments????

I went to church today, and the pastor had a very good homily. So, what??? Everybody goes to church!!! Excuse me, not everybody!!! I think there are some that probably has not seen a church for a long time!!! Who's fault is that?? I do not know, and I cannot point an accusing finger to these people!!! Good for you!!! Anyway, let me go back to what I was saying when I was rudely interrupted! My, my!!! Testy! testy! testy! I think I lost my train of thought! Then, hurry, board the train!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are hopeless and a moron!!!! Well, you said train! What do you do to a train??? Board it!!!! I rest my case!!!! You are really ninkampoof!!!! Anyway, to make it short, we should always not forget God who we owe everything that we have. Without God, we will not have the conveniences that some of us have. We are very lucky and we should always be thankful for all the blessings that we have. Amen, I say to that!!!

Let us all pray for America and the whole world that there will be peace. May God bless each and everyone of us and our families.

Posted by vs at 8/29/2010 2:50 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment