Monday, August 23, 2010

Bread, Bread, and More Bread

Whenever I see bread, I cannot resist the temptation to buy and eat it!!!! It is sooo good, be it with peanut butter, on a sandwich, or just with butter!!! How about you??? Bread does not tempt you??? You are lucky!!!!

There are soo many different kinds of bread, that it is not even funny!!! You are right!!! I am not laughing!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Why did you laugh?? Because you are funny!!!!! What is funny with me??? I do not know, you are just a bread lover!!!! Well, it really depends on the kind of bread!!!

Years ago, I have been making bread in the breadmaker almost everyday. It was sooo good to smell a newly baked bread. But as soon as bread of different kinds and shape came into existence in the stores, I kept our breadmaker and it is just gathering dust now!! Why did I do that?? Because I think it is cheaper to just go to the store and buy the bread!!! Am I right?? Comments, anyone???

Have you ever tasted the asiago cheese bread??? It is sooo good!!! I just bought yesterday another kind of bread that was sooo good. I do not know the name, but I saw that there were very little left on the bin, so I took 2. I figured out that if people were buying it, it must be really good!!!!! They were kind of small, but I tell you, I was not disappointed!!! How about the multigrain bread?? That is really excellent too!!! It taste good also!!! I do not really like white bread now. When you eat it, it is sooo soft it gets stuck on your teeth!!!! I also like rye bread. Toast it and make a Reuben sandwich. Wow!!! That is heaven!!!! Now, I know what sandwich you like!!! You are right!!! Well, I also like club sandwich. Come to think of it, I haven't had one for a long time now. But the white bread has to be tasted!!! Eat it with either fries or onion rings!!!! My goodness, you are making me sooo hungry!!!

But I think the best bread for us, especially if we are on a diet is either the whole wheat or the whole grain. I am not really fond of the whole wheat, so I stay away from it!! I should really not go crazy with bread since a lot of bread on the diet is not also good. Right??? But it is so hard to resist the bread especially if it has some dried fruits and nuts on it!!! Now, you are talking!!! You can only get this kind of bread though in Germantown!!! I wonder where else we can get it??? Anyone???

I am hungry, so I am quitting. Let us now have our favorite bread and eat!!!! Sayonara......

Posted by vs at 8/23/2010 4:26 PM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment