Thursday, August 19, 2010

America's Got Talent Wild Card, 08172010

There were 4 wild cards that were picked on last night's episode of America's Got Talent. These 4 acts were really lucky that they were given another chance!!! Did I sense an ulterior motive with the producers for this episode?? Like what??? Prolonging the AGT's program!! More program, more advertisements!!! More advertisements, more money!!!

When the wild card episode started, I thought it was a waste of my time watching it because the performances did not have the wow factor that the judges were looking for. But as the show progressed, I saw some worthy acts that can be in the semi - finals. So, you changed your mind?? Right!!!!

What were the 12 acts??? They were the following: Kruti Dance Academy - Bollywood dance group, Rudy Macaggi - dangerous stunt, CJ Dippa - young rapper, RNG - young hip hop dancers, Harmonica Pierre - harmonica player, Michael Grasso - magic, Hot Shot Tap Dancers -3 brothers and sister tap dancers, Doogie Horner - comedian, Connor Doran - kite flying, Anna and Patryk - young ballroom dancers, Michael Lipari and Ashleigh Dejon - acrobatics, and Swing Shift Sideshow - creepy dangerous act.

What can I say about the acts that performed??? Michael Grasso, the magician was really good!!!! I thought he was good the first time I saw him and I do not know why he did not make it the first time around!!! I thought CJ Dippa, the rapper need more practice if he wants to be the next Eminem!!! I also think he should lose some of his attitude!!! He seems like a little punk to me!!! Harmonica Pierre was good, but I thought he was too ambitious to do a Lady Gaga song, harmonica style!!!! Hot Shot Tap Dancers was boring!!! They need something in their act, and I do not think they can win the million dollar prize!! How about Doogie Horner, the comedian?? Although his material was better and funny, I do not think he can win!!! The kite flying by Connor Doran was really good!!! How can he fly a kite indoor without any wind??? That is the beauty of his act!!! I think though that his act belongs to inventions!!! He should make a ton of money manufacturing and selling it!!! Although Anna and Patryk executed their ballroom dancing to perfection, I do not think that their act is worthy to win!!! How about Michael Lipari and Ashleigh Dejon??? They sure know how to make everybody scared and on edge!!! When Ashleigh went down with a scream, the judges thought there was a disaster!!! Good grief!!! They sure is one act that was edgy and sexy!!! Can they win??? I do not know since there are sooo many acts that are excellent and different!!!

The 4 acts though to go to the next round are Michael Grasso, Anna and Patryk, Connor Doran, and Michael Lipari and Ashleigh Dejon!!! These acts will have to raise their acts to another level to get a shot at the million dollar prize!!!

By the way, what is it with Howie Mandell and Piers Morgan??? Don't they like each other?? Or is this part of the show to make it more interesting??? How about Sharon Osbourne?? As usual, she is the referee!! What do you think guys??? I think this so - called " feuding" by Howie and Piers mahke the show really interesting!!! As they say, there is no dull moment in the show between the 2 silly goose acting like children!!! I think " Mommy" Sharon should put the whining child in a corner and put a hat on him!!! Won't that be a riot??? Which corner of the theater??? That is for Sharon to decide!!! Comments, anyone????

No comments:

Post a Comment