Sunday, August 8, 2010

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

Coupons, coupons, coupons!!!!! Everywhere you go, whether the grocery stores or the malls, you see people carrying with them a bagful of coupons!!!! A bagful of coupons??? Ha! ha! Ha! You are exaggerating!!! Well, it seems like it, when a person in front of you in a supermarket only pays a few dollars with a cartful of items in it!!!!! And here you are , a sorry sight, with only 1 or 2 coupons!!!!

Where do these people get their coupons?? From a variety of places!! Where? Where else??? You can get it from your favorite grocery stores!!! If you have a loyalty card, the grocery stores send out coupons every month!!! A few times, I was able to get a$5.00 off with my shopping, and some other times, I was able to get my favorite flowers - free!!! Woo...hoo... free flowers!!!! Why not just free meat??? I do not know, but I am completely satisfied with free flowers!!!! Thank you very much!!!!

You can get coupons also from the newspapers!!! I do not buy newspapers!!! Oh, well, you lose!!!! The coupons does not come out until the Sunday newspaper, so just buy the Sunday edition!!!! Is it worth it??? I do not know!!! Is it??? I was surprised to see that the Sunday newspaper has gone up from $1.00 to $1.50!!! Only $1.50 and you are complaining??? My, my, my. You are cheap!!! I could not help it!!!

Where else can we get coupons???? From the internet!!! Sometimes though, you have to register, and I do not want to put my name in another place in the internet!!!! You got that right!!! Well, there are a few places that will give you free coupons and you do not have to register!!!

Before you use your coupons, read the coupon!!!! How many times have I been on the checkout, only to learn that my coupon is not good??? It is either the wrong size, or you need two to purchase!!!! Am I correct??? So, what do you do??? Either get the right size or the right quantity or just do not use the coupon!!! Why do they always say that," save35c when you buy two!!!" Is it worth it??? Yes, if the merchandise is also on sale!!!! Sometimes, though, you just buy it even if you do not need it because you have a coupon!!! So, did you save some money??? No!!! Why??? Because you bought it on an impulse!!!! You cannot win, can you????

How about going to the store and you left all your coupons???? That has happened a lot to me!!! Did you still buy the items??? Yup!!! Because I need it and the store was on my way home!!!! I think with this, it is good because there is one thing you saved!!! What??? Gas, what else!!!! Do not touch that subject, because I could go on and on, it is not even funny!!!! Okay, okay, do not be mad!!!! Testy! testy, testy!!!! Ay.ya.yay!!!!

How about at the mall??? When they say 10 % off, or 20 % % off, I think that is not a good sale!!!! What do you mean??? I mean that you will still pay a lot!!! Think of it, if the merchandise is $100, 20 % is only $20. Ugh!!!! You still have to fork out $80!!!! That is why our economy is not going!!!! You do not want to part with your money!!!! Why should I if Uncle Sam is the same??? They just spend, spend , spend on unnecessary things and give the jobs overseas!!!! How many unemployed people are there in the good ole USA??? A lot!!! And unemployed people are getting discouraged so they stopped looking for work!!!! Oh, oh, I am sorry I said that!!!! You are right!!!! I am not going to touch that again!!!! It really makes me sad and mad!!!! Back to my blog......

I am also leery with this 10%, 20% off on clothes. Don't they sometimes raise their prices, and then give you a percent of????? I do not know??? Any comments, anyone??? What I really like is the 75 % off!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are El Cheapo!!! Oh, well, who wouldn't be cheap with today's economy???? And our economy is not even getiing better!!!! And I heard that it is going to be worse with the impending tax hikes!!!! What do we do??? Pray that our country will get better!!!!!

Back to coupons.....When was the last time you went to the grocery store???? Did you bring your coupons???? Did you save a lot??? Let us all start clipping those coupons to save some money!!!! After all, a penny saved is a penny earned!!!!
Posted by vs at 8/8/2010 9:13 AM Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment