Friday, April 29, 2011

It's The Weekend!!!!

Did you guys missed me?? I have been off for a few days. You did not notice? Boo...hooo...You hurt my feelings!! Not!!! Why were you off?? It is a long story and it is almost 11 pm. I have time...... Sorry, I do not plus I am getting sleepy.

It is not really a long story. We had houseguests during Easter, which was really good! We had so much fun playing, talking, eating and spending the Easter holiday with each other. This are rare occasions now that I really appreciate it when families get together despite the hustle and bustle of everyday living. So, you had a great time during the Eater holiday? Of course!!! I hope you all did too!!

What is it with family?? You can be yourself, and you forget all the worries in the world. Is that right? Right! I did not even think of the high prices of food and gas last weekened! Now, I am back to reality! Bummer!!!

Oh, oh, here she comes now with her gripes!!! Come on...let's go! Listen, everyone....Did you see that gas is averaging now at $4.05/gallon. Wow! Suppose you only make minimum wage and your job is far, will you be able to afford your commute???

How about food? I noticed that the groceries are not jampacked as before with less cashiers. Have you all noticed it too?

Unemployment is still high! Someone just told me that there were hundreds of people that were turned down by a leading fast food place. Yikes!!! What in the heck is going on in our dear country?

I also read that in 5 years time, good ole USA will be out performed by China! Hopefully, America will not turn into a third world country as some people are predicting! What do you think? Will we let that happen?? What are we supposed to do??? I do not know! All I know is how to pray.... please, everyone....pray everyday for our country and the whole world that it will not succumb to a one world government that the few selfish elite wants to do!

Have a great weekend!!! May God bless America, the whole world and all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment