Friday, April 1, 2011

American Idol 03312011

Extra! Extra! Two contestants were just eliminated from American Idol!!! Who were the two?? Can you guess?? Darn!! Just give it to us!!! Why?? Because... I said so!! Too bad!!! Ha! Ha! If Ryan Seacrest can put people in suspense, so can I!!! LOL.... It seems on the last show, the American Idol hopefuls were really fighting for their lives! They were all, okay, almost all, were really good. I could not really believe the quality of the singing the contestants showed this week! The song were Elton John songs which suits some of them really well! Probably it also helps with someone teaching and guiding them every week! The judges were still the same. Is Steven Tyler really that nice?? It seems he does not want to hurt someone's feelings. He reminds me of Paula Abdul! All he can say are nice encouraging words! I really like that...unlike Randy Jacksonthat is trying to be like Simon Cowell! Jennifer Lopez, on the other hand is in between. She is the belle of the show!!! I really liked her big, large head of hair on the second night! Too bad, the cameramen did not do a closeup with her hair! Why not?? Is it because her hair will not fit the television screen??? Oh my gosh! That is an awful thing to say! I almost fell off from my chair from laughing at your comment!! My! My! My! I thought you liked it! Yes, I liked it..but I really did not see a closeup of her with her gigantic hair!! Enough of JLo's hair! There were over 55 million viewers that voted this week. Wow!!! That is a lot! Does that mean the people liked the 3 judges better than before? Maybe. Let's get back to the contestants.... They changed the format of how Ryan Seacrest announced who were safe and who were in the bottom 3. He calls them for a duet, and then he tells them whether they are safe or not..I think this is better because they do not have to sing after their names are announced that it is the end of the road for them! James Durbin really outdid himself, singing like in a concert and ending it with a piano fire! That was really aggressive and brilliant! Naima Adedapo's reggae singing was good but I did not really liked it! It is time for her to go! Thia Megia is still sooo timid looking! What do you expect? She is only 16 years old! Can you perform in front of a live audience when you were 16?? I thought so!! You have to give her credit! But she has been on America's talent, so she should have had experience! Oh, well. Paul McDonald is really the younger version of Rod Stewart...his singing, his moves...except does Rod Stewart always flashes his pearly white teeth??? I honestly do not remember! Any comments??? Well, at the end, Rod Stewart, rather, Paul McDonald dodges another elimination! Naima Adedapo and Thia Megia saw the end of their American Idol dream. Wait! We cannot really say that it was the end for these 2 ladies. For one thing, they are with the tour and who knows what lies ahead of them?? That is sooo true!! Look at some of the Idol contestants that were eliminated but are successful!!! Anything is possible to all of them!!! Okay then, let us see next week who will be eliminated.... in the meantime...have a nice and safe weekend!!! God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment