Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol 04072011

Unbelievable!! Crazy!! I could not believe who went home tonight on American Idol!! It was the singer that I was anticipating to win!! Well, did you vote? No. You did not vote for your singer so...tough!! She went home and there is nothing you can do about it! but you have always known that American Idol winners are not the real ones that have a good voice. American Idol winners has been and is always who has more people voting for him or her! It is a popularity contest, no ifs, no buts! True, but I am still really sad to see Pia Toscano leave. It should have been Stefano Langone, not her! Too bad, he is more popular than Pia! The judges did not believe the verdict either as seen on their faces! It seems that Jennifer Lopez had tears on her eyes and Randy Jackson's mouth was sooo wide open that a fly could have gone straight to his mouth! I did not really see Steven Tyler's facial expression. Is it because of his long, long hair that covers his face??? Oh! Oh! I am not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!! True, the contestants were all singing their hearts out, but Pia was supposed to be the best of them all! I really thought that the 3 contenders for the trophy were Pia, Jacob Lusk and Scott McCreery. I was also surprised to see Jacob in the bottom 3! Oh, well. With Pia's voice and personality like that, I am sure that she will get a recording contract. Just look at the other Idols that made a name for themselves even though they did not get the title! It is not fair!!! Are everything fair in this crazy world of ours? I rest my case!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment