Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dancing With The Stars 04122011

Kirstie Alley was in the limelight again in Dancing With The Stars!! LOL. This time she lost her shoe when she was twirled down by Maksim Chmerkovskiy! She stayed down for a few minutes putting her shoe back on, while Maksim improvised some steps waiting for her! Ay...ya...yay!!! Kirstie...Kirstie....Kirstie....what will be the next disaster next week??? I think I vote to keep her for the duration of the show!! What do you guys think??? She is very entertaining!!! By the way, is it just me? Seems she has lost a few pounds! That is really good, that is why I told my dear hubby to dance so I could shed some pounds! I did not get a very good response. Oh, well, I guess I will stick to my walking! This episode was different. It was classical night graced by a 46 piece orchestra with amazing violinist David Garrett and beautiful singer Katherine Jenkins! Is Dancing With The Stars trying to teach culture to the American people??? Not a bad idea, except I might fall asleep with the classical music!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I take it you are not a fan of classical music? Not really. But it was interesting to see last night how the dancers were able to dance with that kind of music! There were so many good moves, whether it was the Paso Doble or Viennese Waltz! I did not know that the Viennese Waltz is 300 years old! Wow! That is old!! I learned something new again today! Thank you, Len Goodman! Who was in the bottom 3? Chelsea Kane/ Mark Ballas , probably because of Len's remark about their Viennese Waltz interpretation to the tune of a Harry Potter music and costumes!! The other dancer in the bottom was Kendra Wilkinson/Louis Van Amstel. It seems Kendra has an attitude problem. I was rooting for her to go!! Unfortunately, she is staying and Sugar Ray Leonard/Anna Trebunskaya was eliminated! Darn! Hopefully, Kendra will say goodbye next week and as far as I am concerned she does not have musicality, so she needs to go!!! Does everyone agree??? Great!!!! Until next time!!! Have a great day!!! God bless all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment