Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dancing With The Stars 04052011

Dancing With The Stars just eliminated Ms. Wendy Williams!! Hip! Hip! Hooray!!! I am soooo glad and sooo happy that she is gone!! Kaput!!! She has sooo much attitude that it is not good watching her! Does she think she is over and more successful than the other celebrities in DWTS? I do not think so! When her name was announced, instead of dancing with her partner, Tony Dovolani, she shook hands with some of the audience and paraded on the dance floor like a beauty queen of something...I was going to say something but I am not going to! Plus she said that she was the one that is sooo busy with her work, family....blah...blah...blah....Does she think the other celebrities do not work and their lives were not as hectic??? Isn't she a doll??? NOT!!!! She is something else! Hope she does not come back to DWTS!! She is such a disgrace to DWTS!!! Enough of her!!! What happened to Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the dance floor? Did Maksim's knee buckled because of Kirstie's weight?? Sorry, Kirstie, but that is what I think I saw! Maksim blames himself which is really a very gentlemanly thing to do!! But it seems that they redeemed themselves, for they still garnered a good score. I really think Kirstie has good rhythm, she can really dance!!! I hope that Kirstie and Maksim are alright for next week's show! The competition is surely heating up, and the celebrities have equal chances of winning the trophy. The remaining celebrities are really nice and they do not let their celebrity status give them a big head. Plus it seems that they are really enjoying dancing even though at times they are petrified and uneasy! I would too if I dance in front of several million people!!! Does Hines Ward even get mad?? He seems to be really nice and gentle! Seems he always has a smile on his face! His mother really did a nice job raising him! No wonder he made such a big name for himself! He can also move his body nicely. What about Ralph Macchio? All I heard from Ralph was his wife! Well, it was their anniversary, and he was having fun! With whom? Never mind, do not answer....it makes me nervous when a man keep uttering the wife! Was there something there that Ralph is kind of uneasy with??? Oh,well... How about Sugar Ray Leonard? I wonder how much he paid the guy from the boxing ring to be at DWTS?? Who cares...you are not paying!!! You are absolutely right!! Well, well, well...I cannot wait to see next week's show. How about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment