Friday, September 17, 2010

Reality Show

There are new reality shows since it is September!!! Do I hear clapping or chuckling or disgust???? Well, well well, whether we like it or not, reality shows are here to stay!!! For one thing, reality shows are cheaper to produce than the regular shows!!! The contestants does not have to be paid, they are only housed and fed, is that not right??? Sure, there is a prize money, but with the ads I think the producers are ahead!!!! How about the host??? They get paid with a good amount of money, for example, Jeff Probst of the Survivor gets paid $150,000 per episode or around $600, 000 per the whole 10 episodes!!! But this is peanuts as opposed to the regular shows!!! Tina Fey is making as much as $350,000 per episode!!! Wow!!! There is a big disparity in the pay!!!! Why??? I do not know!!!! Ask the producers!!!!! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Testy! Testy! Testy!

Survivor premiered 2 days ago. As far as I know, there are 20 contestants: 10 old folks that belong to the Espada group and 10 young ones that belong to La Flor group. The episode was filmed in Nicaragua .Wow!!! The old versus the young ones!!! That is not fair!!! For sure the young ones has an advantage over the old foggeys. Do not be too sure about that because there are some oldies that are made of steel and very resilient!!! What are you talking about??? I do not think so, the age ranges from 41 to 67!!! The young ones range from 20 to 30!!! That is all i can say about the show for now since I missed it.

The other show that premiered last night was the apprentice. The contestants are all unemployed ranging from a financial advisor to a sales rep to a lawyer! I could not believe that even lawyers are unemployed! What is happening in this crazy world of ours??? You said it, the world has gone berserk!!!!So, what happened in the show??? I do not know since I did not really watch it. We had company but I saw Donald Trump still with his signature hairdo!!!! So, I cannot say anything also about the show. Oh, well. Maybe next time when all the guests are gone and everything is back to normal.

I have to cut my blog short since I am feeling soooo sleepy and tired. Until next time...may God bless all of us!!!!!

Posted by vs at 9/17/2010 8:07 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment