Friday, September 10, 2010

21st Birthday

Just came back from a birthday party. Of course there were good food, video watching, Endless picture taking and non stop talking!! My! My! My! My jaw is hurting from eating, talking and laughing!!! Too much of everything!!! Is that good or bad??? I think both!!!

The girl just turned 21!!!She left us to go with her friends to paint the town red!! I was joking with her that she is now legal to drink! Her eyes lit up and her smile was from ear to ear!!! You are ninkampoof!!! Why did you say that??? Do not be hard on yourself. Even if you did not say that, that is what she will do!!!

Do you remember when you turned 21??? Not really. That was many, many moons ago!!! I do not remember going out to have a drink. Maybe that is why I really do not like to drink. Good for you!!! Your liver will be healthy!!!

It is getting late...I have to get my beauty rest. Tomorrow, I have to go to a 50th wedding anniversary, hence my blog is early.

Take care, and have a safe, nice weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment