Tuesday, September 14, 2010

200th Blog

I just marked yesterday my 200th published entry!!!!! How about that???? Are you guys impressed??? Wow!!! That is something... to get 200 blogs done and published!!! How on earth do you get your materials to blog??? I am not telling, just like they say," Ancient Chinese secret." Ha! Ha! Ha!

Are you going to celebrate??? Of course, complete with a big party with streamers, lots of food and music!!!! Are you crazy??? Just for that and you expect a celebration??? Why not??? Not everyone has the guts nor balls ( there you go! I said it!!!) to write a blog and publish for everyone to read!!! This blog just started for relatives, but right now there are others who have been reading it!!! There are some foreign sounding blogs that have been coming to read my entries and when I go to their website, it looks like Arabic characters. I do not understand a thing!!! Not fair!!! They can understand my blog, but I cannot understand theirs!!!! Oh, well... I am soooo honored for others to read my blog!!!

There are also some that is asking me to get paid for blogging, which I have declined. First of all, I am still clueless with the computer. Is that why you have not succumbed to the idea of getting paid while blogging??? Yup!!! Then why bother blogging??? You are wasting precious time and you are not really reaching many people!!! I do not know... call me crazy but I guess I just want to blog!!! What can I say??? Since I know what blog means, it had become non stop for me!!!! I guess you can call it.... Blah..blahtitis!!!! Ummmm...Is there such a word??? I do not care!!! I like the sound of it!!! I think that will be a good song... let us see... blah...blahtitis...blah....blahtitis....blah....blahtitis... Yikes!!! Here she goes again!!! What key will that be??? The key of Blah!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!!! I got you!!!! You are really insane!!! A ninkampoof!!! Thank you very much!!!!

I cannot believe though that I can peck the keyboard better than before!!!! Until now you are still pecking the keyboard??? Yes, do you have a problem with that??? Ooopppps. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Testy, testy, testy!!!! Well, my fingers were trained to just peck, so it is hopeless to type the normal way!!! Oh, so you are abnormal??? In what sense??? Typing, dodo!!! First of all, what does dodo means??? Who knows and who cares??? That means you do not know what that means, either!!!! Please do not use words that you do not know!!!! Why not??? It seems fun!!!! Try it, you will like it!!!! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!!!

Well, well, well...I was only going to blog one paragraph today, and look, I am up to 5!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!! You really have a blah...blahtitis!! Can you blame me for that??? No, as long as you are not boring the people reading your blogs!!! How could they??? There is a variety of topics for the guilty pleasure of the readers!!! Wowie!!! Guilty pleasure!!!! Where did you get that??? I just looked up and it was written in big bold letters, so I copied it!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Any other questions??? Yes, how do you come up with all these thoughts??? Shhhhh.....It is a gift!!!! I told you I have a gift of blah...blahtitis!!!!! I do not get it!!! That is okay, we know you are hopeless!!! Maybe, I can have a school of blahtitis, then I can teach you the art of blahtitis???? You are sooo insane!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well, ladies and gentlemen... I hope you have fun with my blogs!!!! Take care and may God bless all of us!!!!

Posted by vs at 9/14/2010 9:11 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment