Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's Got Talent, 09142010

Another talent show bites the dust!!! The finale of America's Got Talent was heavy with well known celebrities including Usher and David Copperfield! When David Copperfield appeared on stage, I was trying to compare him to Michael Grasso and I can truly say that for me, Michael Grasso is in the league of David Copperfield!!!

What is wrong with Piers Morgan??? This is already the final 4, he buzzed Prince Poppycock!!! He is the cultural ignoramus, not Howie Mandell!!! He should get a nickname of Piers Morgan, aka Trigger Happy X!!!! He said that his performance was too serious!!!Last night, he admitted though that he made a mistake of buzzing Prince Poppycock!! Too late, Piers, the damage was done already which landed Poppycock the 4th place!!! When I heard Trigger Happy X buzzed PP, I was disgusted that if I was in the audience, I would have given him a piece of my mind!!!!

Michael Grimm, the 3 judges gave him a standing ovation!! Everytime he sings, he reminds me of Michael Bolton!!!! I guess he has a unique voice that is taking him to success!!!! Happy Trigger X told him that he could win the coveted million dollar prize and the headliner in Cesar's Las Vegas!!!

Jackie Evancho. What can I say??? She has a very unique voice!!! It is a real gift from up there!!! Before the announcement of the grand prize winner, I wondered though how she will be able to cope with Las Vegas at a tender age of 10??? True, she is gifted and talented, but her childhood years will be gone!!! Will she be like Michael Jackson that in later life begun to act like a child, since he did not get a normal childhood??? Wooo!!! Hold on!!! Maybe Jackie will be different!!! I hope so!!!

Fighting Gravity. They have a very unique and fresh act! I wonder who is the brains in their acts??? One of them??? Or all of them??? They surely deserve to be a headliner in Las Vegas!!!! They do not need to go back to school if they will earn millions!!! After all, with the sad economy, even college graduates are unemployed. Is that what we go to college for??? To earn top notch dollars which today is a thing of the past!!!! Yikes!!! What are you talking about??? Well, I just read that there is indeed a very high unemployment rate and it is not stopping!!! Las Vegas unemployment rate is now 25 %!!! I was sooo shocked to hear that!!! And there is this insurance agent that talks to a lot of people, everytime he talks to someone, when it comes to the question, " what is your job?", the answer is mostly unemployed!!!! This is a harsh and grim reality thet is plaguing America!!!! No wonder there is still many foreclosures, and people are not buying anything!!!! Oh, well, enough.... let us go back to AGT.....

I was soooo surprised that Jackie Evancho lost to Michael Grimm!!! I guess everyone is thinking what I was thinking that she is too young to be a headliner in the sin city!!! Michael Grimm was so shocked when Nick Cannon announced his name!!!

Speaking of Nick Cannon, he was soooo melodramatic and full of suspense!!! I guess that is Nick for you!!!

Congratulations to all 4 finalists, and good luck to all!!!! I was surprised at the outcome, but I am sure that Michael Grimm's grandparents are very happy!!!

Congratulations, Michael Grimm and good luck in Vegas!!!!!


Posted by vs at 9/16/2010 8:33 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment