Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Saga continues....

Labor Day is here!!!! For some people, it is the end of a 3 day vacation!!!! What do you mean " for some people?" You mean, a majority of people?? Why?? Many are returning back to school tomorrow, and the school age children, teenagers and adults are returning back to school!!!

How about barbecues and picnics today??? I do not know about others, but we did it over the weekend! Why??? Today is the holiday!!! Well, for one thing it was better over the weekend since you can recuperate better with your sleeping, eating etc...etc.... Am I right or what???

Going to the mall over the weekend, there were soooo many sales, and a lot of people shopping!!! You will think that the economy is booming, looking at all the lines paying for their merchandise!!! What do you mean??? People were really buying over the weekend!!! Well, it is the start of the new school year, naturally everyone will be buying clothes and shoes. This weekend is no judge for the economy!!! The stores have deep discounts on shoes and clothes and it is still going on today!!!! And many stores are really trying to lure you into spending your precious dollars!!!! Many people though are really looking for a good sale, and that includes me!!!! El cheapo!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! you got that right!!!!

We also bought over the weekend, groceries, toiletries etc...etc... for a college bound youngster. Even the groceries had some discounts on some items!!!! They know that people are hurting so the stores are offering many discounts!!! It helps also if you have a loyalty card for a grocery store!!!!

Well, what will you do today??? R & R!!! Rest and recuperation since the company is gone, and you do not have to cook because there are many, many leftovers!!!! Yum!!! Yum!!!! Oh, I just love the holidays!!!! Good food and good company!!!! Is that not right???? Maybe we can mosy over the mall also and see if there any good bargains left!!!!

Wow!!!! This holiday, you kept on talking about it.... 3 days!!!! What happened to you??? I was drunk..... with the food, excitement and company!!!! What else??? Ha! Ha! Ha! You thought I will say, drunk with booze??? Sorry, not this one!!!! I only drink pop and H2O!!!! WOW!!! My! My! My! Now she is trying to be a smart aleck!!!! I do not know about you!!!!

Okay, I will stop now. I have to go...till next time...take care, and have a good week!!!!!

Posted by vs at 9/6/2010 8:55 AM | Add Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment