Thursday, December 30, 2021

A REVIEW OF TACO BELL DECEMBER 30, 2021

TACO BELL! YUM! This is one fast food place that is always busy. Why? Because I think, people think that it is healthier than the other fast food places. Am I right or wrong? Yes, people think that because of the little lettuce in the tacos and gorditas that it is healthier and have less calories than hamburgers. Excuse me, it is healthier! It has lettuce, tomatoes and does not use bread. Forget it. Why do I have to explain about nutrition. I am here to review the food. Okay, honey bun? Let us continue, and please, do not interrupt.

Taco, 12 pack ( $ 15.99); 4 gordita supreme ( $2.89 each); and 3 cinnamon twists ($1.00 each).  Total cost : $32.38.  Wow! That much? Nothing is cheap nowadays. If you really want to save some money, cook and eat at home. Why is everything expensive? For one thing, price of everything has gone up. I just bought a 3 pound hamburger and it cost $15.00. Usually, I get a coupon from the store when the price was just $8.00 or $5.97 for the 3 pounds. I have not received any coupon for ground beef lately. Who is to blame for the rising cost of food? Do you want me to answer that? No, I am not. I am here to review the food and place and nothing else. Got it? 

The 12 pack has both soft tacos and hard tacos. It is still that same size but I think less meat. How about the gordita? What is a gordita? It has beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and 3 cheese blend on a pita bread gordita shell. It is good with a lot of sour cream and the shell is crunchy and very good. The cinnamon twists is okay. It is a crispy, puffed corn twists sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Nothing remarkable. It is alright if I do not see it again. Ummmm. I am not saying a word. Great!

By the way, let us talk about the taco bell sauce: mild, hot, fire, diablo and verde. I only like the mild and fire. How about the verde sauce? What about it? I did not try it. It reminds me of a green poo of babies. Ha! Ha! Ha! You are sooo gross! Am I? it takes one to know one! Back to the sauce. Diablo is not for the faint of heart. You might end up with a heartburn if you are not used to an extremely spicy food! 

Did I make you hungry? Any comments or suggestions?

Until next time. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment