Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A REVIEW OF LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA DECEMBER 21, 2021

A review of a pizza place. Little Caesars pizza is well known all over the world. It has locations in all 50 states and 18 international markets, a total of somewhere between 5,000 to 6,000. Can you guess where it started? In a strip mall in Garden City, Michigan in 1959 as a single family owned restaurant. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, it was founded by Mike and Marian Ilitch. Can you believe it had been 62 years ago since it first opened and still going on strong?

Why is Little Caesars successful? Because it is inexpensive and fast. It used to be, not anymore. Everything is very expensive nowadays. Who can we blame? I can say something but that is not my topic! Go ahead, say it! No, no, no, no, no! Hmmmmm.....no spine. If I have no spine, how come I cannot bend my body to be a contortionist? Got ya! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Back to my topic. Did you know that Little Caesars is the third largest pizza chain by total sales in the United States? Only third? I thought it is the "numero uno ( # 1 )." Nope, and I am not telling who the number 1 and 2 are, since they are not what I am writing about. Enough for history lesson. Is is interesting or boring? Never mind, do not answer.

Here it goes. For an order of 1 large hot and ready ( $ 7.99) and a large meaty ( 3 meat pepperoni, bacon and ham $10.99), total was $20.12. Wow! That is expensive! The $7.99 used to be only $5.00 and the $10.99 was $8.00. Like I said, everything is expensive now.But this is still the cheapest pizza, I believe.

Well, is it good? If you are hungry, it is good. And if you are trying to conserve money, this is the pizza place for you. Actually, it is not bad at all. I will buy it again. It is the most inexpensive pizza place I think. Do you all agree?

That's all folks! Until next time. Have a very Blessed, Safe and Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment