Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A CHINESE RESTAURANT REVIEW DECEMBER 14, 2021

I love Chinese food! My family loves Chinese food! How about you? Do you love Chinese food? I see heads bobbing up and down. Great! 

My family usually go to the Golden Harvest in Warren, Michigan. It serves dim sum and regular Chinese dishes. Does everyone know what is dim sum? Yes? No?

What is DIM SUM? Dim sum means 'touch the heart' in Chinese. It is a traditional Chinese meal made up of small plates of bite sized steamed or fried dumplings and other snack dishes which is usually accompanied by tea. Sounds good? You bet!

Anyway, what did we order? It was a variety of items which was a carryout. Cost of the items were anywhere from $3.75 per plate to $4.15 per plate. There were 9 plates ranging from shui mai, spring rolls, beef baby ribs with black pepper, fried meat dumplings, crab rangoon, and stuffed eggplant. They were all very good. The baby ribs could have been more tender, but the sauce was really good!

We also had an order of the regular Chinese dishes: salted spicy squid which were good and spicy; Cantonese chicken chow mein ( crispy noodles with vegetables and chicken); and Yang chow fried rice ( rice with vegetables and chicken). 

With the carryout, chopsticks and Chinese hot oil were added. Make sure to ask these when ordering because they will not include it unless asked. Soy sauce was not even in the bag. It is good that we have it at home. Did we get fortune cookies? My hubby was disappointed, we did not get any fortune cookies.  Oh, well.

Price for all of these food? $110.66. I thought it will only be around $90.00. Everything is soo expensive now, and everyone is raising their prices. Well? Was it worth the price? I guess. Because driving home, I can already smell it and it made me hungry that I could not wait for everyone, so I had to start eating the egg roll! Wow! That good? Yes! Problem with Chinese food.... you get hungry so fast after eating. So what? Then eat again! Oink!Oink! Ms Piggy? Shhhhhh...

That's all folks. Until next time. Take care and Happy eating!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment