Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Yammering

Ha! Does anyone know what yammering is? Today is Sunday, and I a have a "snowlaztitis syndrome." Is there such a word? Tough! There is one now! Snow + laziness = snowlaztitis! Wow!!! Only you can create weird words! But there is a good ring to it! Ha! Ha! Ha! Am I ingenious or what? Never mind, do not answer! Can we make a song with that? Absolutely not!

Why do you have snowlaztitis? Well, look outside...snowfall has been going on since early this morning! It has not stopped, and they are predicting 7 inches by tomorrow morning! It is very cold! I was going to watch a church concert but the snowlaztitis got me instead to blog! I really would just like to curl up in bed and watch something on television, but some channels are not working! Oh, well..so here I am... working on my fingers!!! Lucky you guys! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Okay, let us go back to what yammering is. Can anyone take a wild guess? No? Aw, come on, boys and girls!!! When I tell you what it is, you will all say..." I thought so!" Okay, sound the drums please..... yammering is just another word to chattering, gossiping, muttering, prattling, ranting, spouting, tattling, flipper lip-ping, jawing, orating, conversing, babbling, blabbing, chatting, communicating, screaming, yelling, yakking, jabbering, rambling or talking!! There you go! Do not tell me that I never gave you words in case you need one for the crossword puzzle!!! He! He! He! That is a lot of words for just mere talking! I learn something new everyday!!! Isn't that the truth???

Well, what else are you going to ramble about? Sounds like you are going to introduce someone on a boxing bout! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are insane! The word ramble has the same sound as rumble but different spelling! Wow! That means you are awake and really paying attention to me!!! Wonders never cease!!! Enough...go on with your yakking!!! Yes, mam!!!

Christmas shopping. I cannot believe I was at the mall again yesterday. Had to buy undies and was sooo surprised at how much they were! I take it you have not bought any undies for the last 10 years!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I bought some..2 years ago, in Rome and they were not outrageously high! But I only liked one that I bought there! Seems like if you are looking for something reasonable, go to a cheaper store! Not the mall! That is right.. they were cheaper in the other discount stores! Did you return it at the mall? No. Why?? The lines are long and do not want to go back and forth!

I also wanted to get a bigger purse so I can carry my new released book, "My Journey With Breast Cancer." So, what happened? Goodness gracious!! Cannot find any that is made in good ole USA. I settled for a Liz Claiborne, only because I got a good deal with my $15.00 coupon! Now, I can bring my book everywhere! Hip! Hip! Hooray!

How about boots? Ay..ya...yay....The boots in the upper ritzy stores are really, really expensive...$300 and up! And just to wear it and get it dirtied??? Nope!! You are el cheapo! I do not care!!!

I have babbled too much, I am going to stop now. Why? We are having fun with your blog, why stop now? Because I do not feel ranting anymore! Do you have a problem with that? Yikes! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Testy! Testy! Testy! Okay thanks for giving us another interesting blog!

Have a nice week! Stay safe and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment