Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day, 2010

It is Christmas!! The child Jesus is born!! Alleluia!!! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Christmas is one joyful, and blessed event for many people. I really like Christmas...the hustle, the bustle, the Christmas trees, the Christmas decorations and the preparation that comes with it! What I do not like with it is the temptation to overeat! I should tape my mouth 2 days before up to New Year! Ha! Ha! Ha! Wouldn't that be hilarious??? You are insane...100%!

We attended the midnight mass. The church was full, and the church choir treated us with Christmas songs for 40 minutes before the mass. Hubby, a tenor, sang O Holy Night...it was fantastic! The church was beautifully decorated with 3 Christmas trees and a ton of Poinsettia and other Christmas plants! Came home at almost 2 in the morning! Ate, talk and opened presents! Of course, Christmas would not be complete without pictures!!! One present I really liked...my book covers framed! Thank you guys!!! Now, if only I can find a suitable place to hang it! That is really fantastic!!! One of my achievements framed!!!! Wow!!!

Wow! Only had 5 hours of sleep! Do not feel tired though. Not yet, for the time being. Already had phone calls...our turn to make several phone calls! That is the beauty of phones...can call and reach out to relatives and friends!

Is that all you can say...Wow??? That is the second wow you said! And it is back to back!!! Please do not challenge me today... it is Christmas!!! I will just smile and keep on going...just like the energizer bunny! Great!!!

Have to go now...enjoy the magnificent day! Merry Christmas to all!!! May God bless all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment