Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Apprentice 12092010

There is a new apprentice in Donald Trump's boardroom! She is none other than Brandy Kuentzel, an attorney. She was head to head with a fellow attorney, Clint Robertson!

What was their final task before The Donald made the decision? The plan was a large scale event at Trump National Golf Course in Westchester, New York. Brandy managed a golf tournament with Kathy Griffin for entertainment and Clint planned a gala headed by Liza Minelli! As usual, there were also extensive interviews of the 2 candidates!

If I were also Donald Trump, I would have picked Brandy! First of all, look at her... she is young, beautiful, well educated and has good charisma and body! Oh! Oh! You are bias! Well, she is a prize possession ...hmmm...I mean she will be nice to deal with by Donald's clients! On the other hand, I do not have anything against Clint..but he is not as sexy and good looking as Brandy! Need I tell more?? Okay we get it! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You are all in the outward looks! Not good! Does that mean to say that the ugly ones does not have a place in the boardroom? Well, there is always an exception for everything is it not? But, maybe if we go to Donald Trump's boardroom all we will see are gorgeous people! I hope I am wrong! Any comments???

I think I have lost interest in watching the apprentice. Maybe it has lost its glamour and people was not as feisty and competitive as before? Plus it is now on TV later... at 10 pm! By that time one is winding up to either catch up with e-mail or go to sleep! It seems they have lost their ratings! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment