Monday, January 31, 2022

REVIEW OF ARBY'S RESTAURANT JANUARY 31, 2022

 Woohoo!!!  Another fast food joint?  You bet! This is the most affordable restaurant nowadays, is it not? I do not know about that. Going out to eat is getting really expensive. But getting a carry out is cheaper by all means than eating in a sit down fancy restaurant, plus you have to pay tip. That is so true. Anyway, let us get back to my review.

A little bit of history....Arby's is an American fast foods sandwich chain with more than 3300 system wide and third in terms of revenue. It was founded in Boardman, Ohio on July 23, 1964 by Forrest and Leroy Raffel, restaurant equipment business owners, who thought there was a market opportunity for a fast food franchise other than hamburgers. Are they not geniuses to think about that? Don't we all wish we have minds like that? Oh, well. Anyway, do you know where the name Arby's came from? No? Let me tell you. It was from the initials of Raffel Brothers...R.B., often mistaken for roast beef. It is a flagship property of Inspire Brands who also took ownership of Buffalo Wild Wings on February 58, 2018. Did you know that? Now you know. Go ahead, tell everyone. Then they will think you are smart. Ha! Ha! Ha! Enough! OMG! What is wrong with you? I just want to go back to my review before I forget what I have to say. Is that alright? Yes, go ahead.

As usual, it was a carryout. It was a family pack ( $12.00), consisting of a choice of 2 sandwiches ( I chose Beef and Cheddar sandwiches), 4 sliders ( I chose 2 Buffalo sliders and 2 roast beef sliders), 4 small curly fries, and 1 order of jalapeno bites (8 piece) with2 broncoberry dip. I also ordered 2 Greek gyro ( 2 for $6.00). Total cost with tax: $19.08. That was a lot of food for that price. Why? Coupon! Yes, coupons! Do not leave home without a coupon! 

How was the food? Actually, they were really good. The beef and cheddar sandwiches were delicious, complete with the sauce, jalapeno bites were awesome and sliders were also good. I was surprised with the gyros. They were really good! Will I buy it again? Of course! There you go. If you are tired of hamburgers, roast beef is a very good alternative.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

This is all. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment