Wednesday, January 19, 2022

A REVIEW OF BURGER KING JANUARY 19, 2022

 Burger King. What? Another fast food restaurant? You must be a fast food lover? Well, yes and no. Yes, because the cost is reasonable, it can satisfy hunger and you do not have to cook. Am I right? I see heads bobbing up and down. No, because after a while, you get tired of eating hamburgers and pizza and I think there is not a lot of nutrition in these foods. Am I also right on this? Come on nutritionists, say something!

Before I proceed, let us have a little history of Burger King. Burger King (BK) is a multinational American chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, based in Miami-Dade County, Florida. BK was founded as Insta-Burger King in Jacksonville, Florida in 1953. In 1954, 2 franchisees, David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased it and renamed it Burger King.Whopper became the BK signature product in 1957. As of December 31, 2018 it has 17,796 outlets in 100 countries, half in the United States. 

Back to my review:

I bought a family special which consist of 3 whoppers, 3 Junior whoppers and 3 small fries. Cost was $13.76 including a 6 % tax. Not bad? Yes. It was cheap. How come? Coupon! Do you not buy anything without a coupon? You said it. Coupon! Coupon! Coupon! Don't leave home without it! That is why I have quite a bit of coupons at home and in my purse! Wow! How about that? Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well, how was it? The whoppers were good, as usual, hamburgers with tomatoes, mayonnaise, lettuce, a little slice of onion and pickles. Pickles were too sour for me that I had to remove it. I think I remembered the whopper being so much bigger and more tastier. When? Probably many, many moons ago? Ha! How come you do not want to say the year? We will know that you are ancient? Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my gosh! Stop it! Why are you grilling me? I am the reviewer! Please keep quiet. Yes, madam. Anyway, have you heard the word inflation? Everything is expensive nowadays, so stop complaining. Let me get back to my review. 

The Junior whopper was not as good. It is smaller with the mayonnaise and mustard. I ended adding tomatoes and lettuce on it to make it better. I wonder if they forgot the mayonnaise, lettuce and onions? The french fries were good, but it could have been more crispy. What do you expect with $13.00 hamburgers and fries? Plus if you want a made to order hamburgers and fries, make it yourself! That is sooo true. That is why I have an indoor grill, except it takes time to make the patties and grill. But you are so right, homemade hamburgers are better and tastier. Except when you buy it, you do not have to clean up afterwards. True. To buy or not to buy? That is the million dollar question! Oh, well. 

Take care. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment