Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TV SHOW 10062014

Hi!  It's me again!  Back so soon?  What do you mean...it has been a week...did you miss me?  Well....never mind... do not answer....Are you ready? Let's start.....

DANCING WITH STARS.....

It was a nice show, as usual, with Julianne Hough looking gorgeous as ever, minus her "thingies." I was also glad that they do not have a guest judge that do not know how to score ballroom dancing. And do you think the home viewers know how to score? Home viewers at home were the fourth judge since Len Goodman is still out. Do not look at me, I did not cast a single vote since I am not a ballroom dancer! Tell the other viewers who voted! Well, let me see, probably it is the same criteria the home viewers used, the same as the previous judge.

Did the show booted the right person? Let me see. Betsey Johnson/ Tony Dovolani was voted off this week. I think that is right.  Although Betsey is physically fit and performed a nice jive, she is a nice choice to go, even though she can really do fantastic splits at such age. I really applaud her and in awe that she can do that!! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Betsey!!! Wooo...hooo....Which leaves me to ask, why do they keep on having " mature" contestants in Dancing with the Stars? They will never win since they do not have the grace and limber body to compete with the younger generation!  What are you saying? Should they have Oldies Dancing With the Stars? It might be boring, unless they find some oldies that have been dancing all their life and can still move like Derek Hough and Julianne Hough! Oh, Oh, do not give them any ideas!

How about the other dancers? Jonathan Bennett/Allison Hooker.....Everytime I see Jonathan, he makes me crack up! Why? His eyes!!!  His eyes become sooo big and it seems he is always in awe at everything! Watch him  and his reactions....Enough for now with the stars...Oh, oh, I can see something brewing on your mind....

Erin Andrews, the host. What about her? She is gorgeous, tall and skinny! There! Nothing to talk about her! Well, yes, there is...her dress!  She looks fantastic in it. Yes, she does! But...how come it looks like, even though she is skinny, you can see her back is like a caterpillar. And below her waist, the dress has a little bulge.....did you not see it? I was really surprised and cannot believe it myself! Well, well, well..are you not a  little bit too critical? I can also see a caterpillar on you! Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not in the limelight, so who cares about me? I rest my case..Ha! Ha! Ha!  You have a point....

That's all for now, folks....have a safe and happy week....

No comments:

Post a Comment