Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TELEVISION SHOWS OCTOBER 14, 2014

DANCING WITH THE STARS  10142014

Last night's Dancing With The Stars was again entertaining and really fantastic!  Did I expect it to be less than exciting?  Of course not!  It is one of the shows that is always filled with glamorous people, glamorous outfits, scantilly clad women and bare chested men! Woo...hooo....so you are drawn to the bare chested men???  No!  It is purely entertainment.

The contestants and professional dancers were really good last night especially Alfonso Ribeiro. I will not be surprised if he wins the trophy! There is a couple ( Janel and Artem)  that was too sexy for me though, their burlesque dance was too much! I do not know why they danced this way.  I'm glad that their scores were low! Uh! oh! What do you mean? Too sexy for you? That does not belong to a primetime television how!  Enough for this.

Sadie Robertson, Duck Dynasty star, danced with Derek Hough in the Great Gatsby theme. Sadie is very graceful with her long limbs. She is very young and young people usually can adapt to anything! Iss that true?  Of course, it is true!

Erin Andrews was stunning in her black dress and so with Julianne Hough. I like Julianne with her simple looks and outfit. No more ooompha chest, Julianne? Or am I the only one that like her simple outfits?

Carrie Anne Inaba was a beauty last night with her outfit and hair! Kudos to you, Carrie Ann!  There was a guest judge, Jessie J, an award winning pop singer. She is an okay judge, better than the comedian from before. I think she is more in the reality of judging, shown by her scores, which is more in sync with the other judges.

What are you? Seems you are singling Dancing With The Stars. Are you not going to write on other shows? Maybe. Let me think......


THE VOICE  10142014

I think THE VOICE is better than the other singing competition.  It seems that there are better singers in this conmpetion.

The judges are great.....Blake Shelton and Adam Levine who have been judges since the beginning of THE VOICE!  I was surprised that Pharell Williams is kind of mellow. How many hats does he have, I wonder???  Gwen Stefani is fun to watch. I cannot believe that she can climb the chair and get up in the back without falling ( from an earlier show). Her clothes does not seem to be pretentious like other singers. She seemed to be a different person with her straight hair. With her curly hair, at first glance, she reminds me of  Madonna. Do you agree with me? Oh, well. It seems the four judges get along well. Should it be that way? Yes, but I have seen other shows where the judges are bickering!

That is all for now folks. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment