Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DANCING WITH THE STARS OCTOBER 27, 2014

Dancing With The Stars last night's theme was Halloween. Did it live up to your expectations?  Yes, it did! The dances and costumes were really fantastic! Seems like Halloween is getting bigger and bigger every year...people are obsessed with it more. Why? Maybe, because for once a year, someone can dressed  into something they fantasize about without being ridiculed? Retailers are also having a field day selling the costumes and candies! Wait....why are you talking about Halloween?  Isn't your topic " Dancing With The Stars?"  You are right!  Sorry, I just could not resist. Back to the show.....

What can I say? Nothing much to say......Julianne Hough is again gorgeous with her outfit and hair. It is Ryan Seacrest's loss! What the heck? Why mention Ryan? You are a nincompoop! Sorry, Julianne...could not resist. LOL. Erin Andrews is stunning with her black outfit and hair. Ha! Ha! Ha! They got you....nothing to criticize! Hopefully, Erin will not take another break. If she does, hopefully they will get Brooke Burke or somebody else besides Leah Remini!  

Len Goodman is back!!  Welcome back, Len! Did you miss him? A little....just a little?  Never mind!  Yes, I miss his accent and his merry old remarks!  Old? Yes!  Merry? No way, Jose!!! How about cranky???  Do you want me to answer that?  On second thought, never mind! I like him better than the guest judges they have while he was gone! 

Let's see..Julianne Hough as a judge...I think she is getting confident with her judging.  I have a question though, is it not hard or awkward to judge your brother?  Is it hard to ignore the fact that he is your brother and not just a contestant? Sorry, Julianne, I know that you are a good judge and try to be as fair a judge to all, but I cannot resist to wonder sometimes.  I also wonder what Derek thinks about this...does it push him harder so the people will not say anything about a judge being his sister?  I saw the expression on Derek's face when Julianne critic him and partner. I was holding my breath of what score she will give them.  I'm so glad she gave Derek and partner the score they deserve!  Sorry guys, it is just an opinion.  On the other hand, you both are lovely people, very energetic and very accomplished dancers....Derek can continue dancing with Julianne as one of the judges. You said it....One of the judges....she is not the only judge...I would worry if she was the only judge! Got it?  I rest my case!  Keep up the good work, Julianne and Derek!  Enough of this.....

Antonio Sabato Jr and Cheryl Burke were eliminated on this episode. Bye....Antonio must have less fans than the others on the show. Why do you say that? Do you think that someone else should have been eliminated? IDK....yikes! You are into a different lingo now...WTH!  LOL.  TNT......Please explain...OK.
IDK...I DON'T KNOW;  WTH....WHAT THE HECK;  LOL...LAUGH OUT LOUD;  TNT....TILL NEXT TIME; OK....OKAY.   Hmmmmm.....

That's all for now, folks....have a safe, happy and blessed day....




No comments:

Post a Comment