Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TELEVISION SHOWS OCTOBER 20, 2014

How did you all like Dancing With The Stars last night?  Was the right person booted out?  How was the guest judge? Were the dancing and costumes measured to your expectations? My gosh! You are asking a lot of questions! Oooooppppssss....sorry...But wait...this is a free country, so I can ask many, many questions is it not? I rest my case! Ha! Ha!

Let us start with the guest host.  Uh! Oh!  Who?  Leah Remini!  What about her?  I do not think she should have been the host. Why?  She is rough or coarse, whatever you want to call it.  She does not have the finesse that Erin Andrews or Brooke Burke have. She was hitting the professional dancer, Derrick Hough, all over the place with her microphone.  Plus I saw her in the previous episode while she was a contestant. Why did they not take Brooke back as the guest host?  She and Tom Bergeron were really good together. Where was Erin?  In Kansas City covering the World series! Did you miss her? Booo..hoo... here's some tissues....  

The judges.....Julianne Hough and Carrie Ann Inaba were looking glamorous as always!  Julianne....thumbs up to your dress! Simple is good! By the way, nice back!  I could not believe that Carrie Ann spank Alfonso Ribiero 10 times!!!  Did you get a thrill, Carrie Ann?  Sorry, I could not resist....she must have been really impressed with his dancing to get this reaction from her. I can see that especially after he had injury on his groin ( is it really the groin, or something else? Ha! Ha! Ha! ). I am sorry Alfonso, I am not laughing AT you, I am laughing WITH you! I hope you get better soon!  Pitbull, the singing sensation.. the guest judge....was he made into a judge so they do nat have to pay him and be a guest singer? I just thought about that. A guest singer and a guest judge... why not? Or was he paid on both counts? What is it to you? You are not the one paying, the commercials does! And speaking of commercials, it seems that there are more commercials now than ever!  Anyway, I guess he is an okay judge also.

Jonathan Bennett/ Allison Holker on week 6 were booted out. I will miss his face with his large eyes popping on the screen every now and then. I did not think he was the worst dancer on the show. He must have lesser followers that the other celebrities!

The VOICE   OCTOBER 20, 2014

The judges continue on their quest for the most talented singers on the show.  They stole some singers that they thought should have a second chance. Is this a gimmick on the judges side....selecting the least talented so both of their singers will have a chance to stay? Hold on missy, both of the singers have equal talent, but the judges can only choose one.  That is what I am saying, the judges knew that both are talented, but they do not want to let them go....so they pick the lesser artist so the other artist can stay. That is my observation of the show and the judges. The 4 judges, Gwen Stefani, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, and Pharell Williams seem to be getting along fine and I admire them for their keen ears for beauty and perfection of the contestants voices.

That's all folks....have a safe and blessed day....

No comments:

Post a Comment