Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DANCING WITH THE STARS 09302014

Last night's Dancing with the Stars was so much fun to watch, the theme was movie night. I watched not only  because of the the dancing, the star studded show, professional dancers, the costumes but also because of the judges. Why the judges? Because of Julianne Hough this year. She was bestowed of two gigantic melons on the first show, but last night she was just a gorgeous human being without the giant things on her breasts! I was wondering what happened to her " well endowed thingie"? It was gone last night! How did she do that? Abracadabra...and it is gone? Wow! I guess that is show business for you. I really liked her look last night....really beautiful....her dress was amazing and she really looked amazing! Her hair was really amazing too! Whoever did it did a great job and enhanced her face. Her overall appearance: Simple but elegant!

Now, they have a guest judge....a comedian....I think he should just stick to being a comedian and stop being a judge on a dance show. I do not think he really knows how to judge.....giving high marks to people that I think did not deserve it! On the other hand, the producers might have taken him so the audience can see how a comedian scores in a dancing competition! Oh well, that is just my 2 cents worth of observation.

How about the other two judges? They are fine. Inaba looks nice all the time and she has a different beauty than Julianne. I have not seen her yet act as crazy as before on the previous shows. Bruno is still Bruno. I thought he will give a low score on the dancers when he was not able to critic them. Boy! Was I wrong! He managed to keep his cool and gave them a cool score like the rest of the judges.

Overall, it was a very good show last night. Would I watch it next week? You bet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment