Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. How are you celebrating the day with your mother? Will you be treating her to a nice dinner in a restaurant? Or are you making dinner at home? Perhaps a carry out? Are you showering her with flowers, chocolates, a plant, a jewelry, a purse? Are you crazy? I wish I could but with today's economy, just a little something inexpensive. I am sure the mothers out there will appreciate anything...even just a greeting coming from the heart!

I wish my mother is still alive today. I miss her dearly and I am sure all my brothers and sisters do too! I can just reminisce how great she was...her company, her conversations, her cooking, her playfulness, her sense of humor, her endless sacrifices so that we will have a bright future, and most of all, her unconditional love. That is right, a mother gives to her children anything and everything without any qualms. She will fight and protect her children without regard to her own safety! I can go on and on and on about how our mothers are so wonderful. Without our mothers there would not be any great men and women out there, don't you all agree?

HIP! HIP! HOORAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, PATIENT, KIND, LOVING AND WONDERFUL!!! THANK YOU!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment