Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dancing With The Stars 05242011

A new champion was crowned last night at Dancing With The Stars! Who?? Can you guess? Oh, my gosh! She is going to keep us in suspense again!!! So?? This is a free country....sort of...for now...is it not?? We can still say whatever! Are you sure about that?? Not really, so you got me..this time!! Oh, well.

When Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas was announced in the 3rd place, I could not believe it!!! I must have screamed sooo loud that one of our cats came running to see what has happened to me!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Sorry to our cat!!! It must have been really loud!! I could not believe it that Chelsea and Mark came in third! I was holding my breath when the winner was announced because it was between Kirstie Alley/ Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Hines Ward/ Kym Johnson! I was going to hurl some crazy expletives if Kirstie and Maksim won! I am sooo glad the winner was Hines and Kym!

Hines and Kym deserved the trophy because he was really good! In fact, I think he is a better dancer than Emmitt Smith! Oh, oh!!! Sorry, Emmitt, but I really think that Hines is an excellent dancer than you! Hines can really move his butt and all of his body....gracefully!!!! How did Emmitt win the trophy on that season??? Who knows??? Oh, well, it is done and over with...so beat it!!! Okedoki!!!

Hines....your mama must have been really proud of you!! I am also amazed how Kym can continue despite her neck injury!! Kym just kept on going and going and going like there was no tomorrow!!! Congratulations to Hines and Kym!!! Now, Hines has another trophy to display on his showcase!!! Way to go, guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment