Monday, March 14, 2011

Life In General

What do you want to talk about life? I am not sure yet since it seems my brain is still asleep! Blame it on Daylight Savings Time...I lost one hour of precious sleep! Excuse me, what do you mean, you lost 1 hour of sleep? Sometimes you go from one day to the following afternoon with no sleep! That is different..I have company and I am having fun! Got it? Oh, excuse me, I forgot you are having fun! That makes a big difference!!! LOL.

Okay, I get it now. When you are a baby, you do not have any care in the world. You are playful and happy as long as you are full and your bum is clean! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is not a good thing to say about a baby! What do you want me to say? They are sooo adorable and cuddly that everyone wants to hold them?? No, just say they cannot take care of themselves so they really are very dependent on their parents!

When you are a teenager...this is the time when the struggle within oneself comes! The teenager wants to be embraced by the "in" group that they sometimes become blind to everybody and their surroundings! They are so gung ho to have the approval of their peers that they forget who really loves them! Is that right?? But not all teenagers are like that...some have a good sense of right and wrong! That is true, but sometimes they get challenged to do something stupid and when they realize it, it has been done and over with! All they get are regrets and a point of no return! I think this is the time that really shape a person's being. Most of the time, the kids listen to their peers rather than their parents! You are right, sad, but true!

Adulthood. This is the time that you try to make as much money as you can. Buy all the items that you see is necessary to be called successful and spend, spend, spend. After all, what is money for? To spend and be merry! Most people do not think about tomorrow! Is there not a song that goes like this? Tomorrow...tomorrow...it's only a day away...Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Why do I even talk to you? You become crazy in the middle of a serious talk! I do not really know about you! Back to being serious... That is true, not everyone has a good sense to save for the future. Before they realize it, they have spent all their money and has gone bankrupt, almost bankrupt, or really struggling! So, my advice to the younger generation....Save! Save! Save! But how could they save if they do not have jobs? Pray, keep on looking and do not lose hope! There is something there that is waiting to be discovered by the young folks! Keep on persevering and hoping for good things to come! Have faith and everything will be alright! After all, life is like a circle...sometimes you are down...sometimes you are up! You cannot be down all the time...you have to be up eventually taking a little step at a time!

Golden Years. Lucky are those people that have saved all their life to really enjoy their golden years! They must have really sacrificed a lot to be able to save a bundle, and now they are reaping their rewards! How about the seniors that are not as lucky? They are really struggling! Some are resorting to a reverse mortgage so they do not have to pay their mortgage. Is reverse mortgage the answer? I do not know. I heard that you own your house as long as you live there. So what happen to the children or survivors? I really do not know! Some parents live with their children? Is that good or bad? It probably has its ups and downs. Personally, I think it will be hard especially if your children are married! I once heard someone remarked that she wished she has her own house! But seniors cannot live by themselves forever! Sad, but I have heard some live by themselves and they are 80 years old! Wow! That is incredible! I applaud this seniors. After all, it is independent living!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment