Friday, March 18, 2011

American Idol, 03172010

Karen Rodriguez, the bilingual singer, was eliminated yesterday from American Idol amidst Jennifer Lopez pleading from Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler! How do I know?? I am just assuming since Randy said the judges were not unanimous in their decision and with the look in Jennifer's face. For me, Naima Adedapo should have been the one to let go! Karen has a better voice to me than Naima! I think Naima is just getting sympathy votes, and she probably will say that she does not care if they are just sympathy votes as long as she can stay and be on tour with the other contestants.

Who was in the hot seat besides Karen Rodriguez and Naima Adedapo? Haley Reinhart! This is the second week in a row that she was in the bottom 3! I guess she is getting used to it! Oh, well, do not worry, Haley, I really love your hair!!!! That is gorgeous....very nice!!!

Lee DeWyze, a former American Idol champion was one of the guest performers last night. Goodness gracious! His song and singing was blah and B...O...R...I...N...G...! No wonder he has not made any name for himself!! Do you think it is his choice of music? Probably!

I am always laughing when I see Steven Tyler. His facial expressions are priceless! Is he high because of Jennifer???? Sorry, Tyler, I cannot resist.....I am just kidding!!! Sorry Jennifer...You are just sooo sexy and pretty!!! I love watching Tyler especially when he really like the music!!! Then it seems he is on his own little world, with his eyes closed and savoring the music!!! Tyler....You are one of a kind!!!

Who am I rooting for??? The gorgeous Pia for the girls, and Stefano from the boy's group! I cannot wait next week!!! Have a great and blessed day, everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment